talk to me about your cramps...

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
Im almost 9 weeks and feel hellish today. I had a terrible migraine that lasted hours then made me throw up. Im now got a super sore tummy that I need a hot water bottle for plus keep needing to poo. Sorry!

Must add I kind of pushed and prodded with my new doppler. Could that be causing the sorry tummy? Or is it just from going to the bathroom so much?

Sounds like you have a bit if a tummy bug to me! My pregnancy cramps have been like my usual menstrual cramps/back ache and a few sharp pangs every so often.

Could be a stomach migrane Hun. My son gets them. Didn't even believe they were a real thing till my son was diagnosed with them when he was four. Normally a very upset tummy following a normal migrane. He's been on medication for migranes though which eases it for him. Hope you feel better soon!

Oh yeah, I forgot about abdo migraines. Some nurse I am eh lol. Just worried ill miscarry again as Im pretty uncofortable. My tummy is all gurgly though so fingers crossed its a bowel thing xxx

i usually have a gurgly tummy after being constipated for days to a week. then i get an upset tummy and have to use the bathroom. my cramps felt like menstrual cramping though unless it was gas cramps then in that case those were pretty painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->