Tan CM. 14dpo. AF due tomorrow.

Blueseptember

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I'm 14dpo. AF due the 19th. Yesterday and today I've been having tan cm occasionally when I wipe. The amount is light. Could this be a sign of pregnancy? Has anyone had this and got their BFP? Or does this sound more like AF starting?

I've been having symptoms since about 8-9dpo.

8-9dpo nauseous off and on and feel flushed/hot in my face. Tired/exhausted.
10dpo had diarrhea off and on all day. Nauseous all day. Very light uterus cramps off and on. Lightheaded/dizzy. Shooting pain in nipples/breasts. Tired. Face red, flushed, and hot to touch.
11dpo still having nausea off and on. No appetite. Sore breasts. Small red bump on areole. Light uterus cramps and twinges off and on. Fever/temp of 99.8. Still tired/exhausted. Light headed and dizzy off and on. Bloated.
12dpo fever/temp of 99.9 all day. Nausea off and on. No appetite. Light uterus cramps and twinges off and on. Sharp pain off and on in right side of uterus. Still extremely tired. Breasts sore/tender and feel fuller. Red bump still on areole. Bloated.
13dpo tan cm when wipe. Mild pms like cramps off and on. Slightly tender breasts.
14dpo tan cm when wipe. No more pms like cramps. Do have a slight burning like sensation in uterus occasionally.. Only lasts a few seconds. Hard to explain. Breasts are no longer tender or sore. Really no other symptoms going on.
AF due tomorrow.

What do you ladies think? Anyone have anything similar?

Thank you for reading!

Anyone experience this and get their BFP? Guess I'm just hoping at this point..

When are you testing?!?

I was really trying to hold off until I'm a day late.. But I think I'm going to test in the morning!

I'm just wanting to hear if anyone else has experienced this and what it resulted in. I'm so anxious!

Honestly, it could be either. It is super annoying, but early pregnancy symptoms and premenstrual symptoms are pretty much the same. So, it sounds like you could be having implantation bleeding or it could be the beginning of AF. I would say to take a test in the morning and see what happens. Now, you could get a BFN tomorrow and still be pregnant. I think you would get a BFP at this point if you are pregnant but everyone is different. I know for me, it takes me a while to get a clear BFP. Good luck! Let us know what happens!

Honestly, it could be either. It is super annoying, but early pregnancy symptoms and premenstrual symptoms are pretty much the same. So, it sounds like you could be having implantation bleeding or it could be the beginning of AF. I would say to take a test in the morning and see what happens. Now, you could get a BFN tomorrow and still be pregnant. I think you would get a BFP at this point if you are pregnant but everyone is different. I know for me, it takes me a while to get a clear BFP. Good luck! Let us know what happens!

It is very annoying. I feel it's the same every month. I'm ttc #1 and really was hoping to surprise my husband on Christmas.
It doesn't look like I'll be taking a test in the morning after all..
Just went to the bathroom and the tan cm is turning into cm with blood in it.. Looks like AF.

Still could be implantation bleeding! I had implantation bleeding with both of my pregnancies last year, heavier than I had read about. See how it is throughout the day and maybe test on Sunday morning. Or if you have one on hand, test tomorrow morning anyway (I would, I have a HPT problem lol). Still hoping for you!

Still could be implantation bleeding! I had implantation bleeding with both of my pregnancies last year, heavier than I had read about. See how it is throughout the day and maybe test on Sunday morning. Or if you have one on hand, test tomorrow morning anyway (I would, I have a HPT problem lol). Still hoping for you!

Thank you!!!
Everywhere I've read says that implantation happens earlier. I'm not sure how accurate that is though. I'll probably wait to see if AF shows tomorrow before I test. If Sunday comes and AF is a no show then I'll definitely test. I just have a gut feeling she will show tomorrow.. Especially after seeing blood in the cm..

I'm so anxious over this! I haven't had anymore blood when I wipe. Only happened once today and it was just a little. Hoping I wake up and still no AF. Maybe I'll test in the morning! Praying AF is a no show and I see a BFP! Wish me luck!

Woke up this morning and went to the bathroom hoping there would be no AF and I could test. AF is definitely here.. No doubt about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->