Tandem carrying and carrying during pregnancy

Lola_0106

Mum to 1 & WWT for #2
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not pregnant at the moment and hadn't planned on it for a while but we are now thinking about TTC in about 6-8 months, which would mean that if I got pregnant at the very earliest, I would have a 2 year old and a baby. I'm assuming a 2 year old would want to walk most of the time but when he doesn't, how easy is it to tandem, carry? When I'm with DH he would carry one child so it wouldn't be all of the time.

Also, can I carry during pregnancy? DS weighs about 28lbs so isn't light and won't be any lighter in 6 months! I don't own a pushchair and don't really want to buy one when DH would carry when he was around. Need to get all of these things clear in my head before we can start TTC. Thank you!

I still carry at 21 weeks, but not all the time I do use the stroller too. Some days its no problem, sometimes I can't face it. I do plan to buy a double buggy though!

I wore my 3.5 year old at 39 weeks pregnant! I only wore her for half an hour or so, admittedly, but it is possible. I haven't worn them both together since LO was born as I had a c-section, and DD1 has been going on her scooter rather than needing to be worn lately. I want to tandem wear just for fun, though! Might try this weekend. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->