Tanning..

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
I asked this question before, obviously it's bad for you to begin with.. but would tanning for only 10 minutes a couple times a week be bad for you while pregnant? I have a Sol Exotica membership I haven't used since August 1, and would really rather be tanned than pale like I am now..

I'd ask my doctor but she'd tell me to NEVER tan, not to just avoid it while pregnant, lol..

I tanned all the time but I stopped the second I found out I was pregnant. I used self-tanner after that. I wouldn't do it, it could be far too dangerous to the baby

Do you know of a self-tanner that doesn't make you orange or smell funny then? Most I've tried, even those gradual moisturizers, either make you orangeish or they stink!! Thank youu :)

There was a thread about this in general chatter hun and most people said the best ones were.... St Tropez, Fake Bake and Xen Tan you can get them cheaper on ebay too meant to be really good. I'm deffo going to look in to getting one as i look so washed out at the moment and a tan is just what I need to brighten up my face eyes etc and for a general pick me up :) xxx

definately no sunbeds whilst pregnant. xen tan is a really good self tanner.

No sunbeds while pregnant hun :( Tbh I wouldn't do it anyway but it is your body and your choice! Hope you find a good alternative :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->