tarra for now

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
im off to cornwall this eveing for a week. yay I cant wait, wish me luck though coz Im doing most of the driving down there, got my energy drinks ready to keep me awake haha. keep your fingers crossed for some sunshine for me, forecast is good. I'll post some piccies when I get back xxx

Hope you have a great time and the weather stays nice for you
x

Ooooo enjoy your week away :D

x

Thanks :) dont get to g abroad this year :-( but Im looking forward to this just as much xx

Have a fabby time and Ella 2!xxx

Hope u all have a nice holiday! :happydance:
x

Have a wicked time. Hope the weather stays nice for you.

Sinead

peace at last yeah im looking after her cat and rabbit would make a nice pie rabbit pie ehhhe nhave a fab time dont 4get meprezzies

Hey dont you eat my FIFI. Im in cornwall now. weather isnt brilliant but we've had loaDS TO DO ANYWAY. iM IN A HOUSE FULL OF KIDS SO ELLA IS IN HER ELEMENTS PLAYING AND BEING AMUSED (OOPS SORRY CAPS) went on a bike ride down a trail with Ella in a trailer behing the bike and she fell asleep in it on the way back, took her swimming today and going the beach later if weather stays ok. theres so much I want to do here need another week. Tif I want to move down here, coming with me ? lol. going out tonight again,might aswell make the most of it while we have babysitters here :)

Glad your having fun Lauz, weather not too bad here today, bit cold though !
Where have you been in the evenings? x

glad you got their ok hun, and having a brillaint time.

Hey dont you eat my FIFI. Im in cornwall now. weather isnt brilliant but we've had loaDS TO DO ANYWAY. iM IN A HOUSE FULL OF KIDS SO ELLA IS IN HER ELEMENTS PLAYING AND BEING AMUSED (OOPS SORRY CAPS) went on a bike ride down a trail with Ella in a trailer behing the bike and she fell asleep in it on the way back, took her swimming today and going the beach later if weather stays ok. theres so much I want to do here need another week. Tif I want to move down here, coming with me ? lol. going out tonight again,might aswell make the most of it while we have babysitters here :)

i will move with u its my home town i lived there for years as dad in navy plus he now lives in penzance now spent every summer there when i was a kid and fifi is fine thanks she went nice with carrots and mash yumyum all we need to do is get the boys to move heheheh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->