Tattoo cover makeup

emyandpotato

Reaction score
Need a good concealer/base cover for hiding a black tattoo. Anyone know of anything good?

Because they're what I use, if I'm covering one on set I would use MAC studio finish concealer in a shade lighter than your skin followed by MAC face and body foundation in your match.

Always make sure you layer. Do a layer, leave it to set, add another layer etc.

If it's for every day, there are a few good day tp day ones that I've heard of Kryolan spray foundation. A few girls use that if someone's filming all day or something.

I saw something on a program on if you cover your tattoo with something red, like red lipstick, do a coat, let it dry and do a 2nd and then cover with your normal concealer or foundation and it covered it completely.

Kat von d does one

Estee Lauder do a camouflage foundation that works well, or you can buy specific tattoo cover up make-up, but make sure you match it up perfectly and add layers on gradually otherwise you'll just look like you're covering a bruise!

Kat von d does one

Id search for the kat von d one! I had a trial with MAC for cover up was alot of hassle and still wasnt too happy with the results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->