tattoo ideas?????

HannahMarie

Reaction score
I already have a tattoo on my left wrist and have been wanting another for some time, i have got a saying that means a lot to me and want to get it some were but not too sure where.

i could have it on my right wrist:

Heal the past
Live the present
Dream the future

or on my foot just one long line

Heal the past, Live the present, dream the future

It will be in really pretty writing!

what do you think and have you got any tattoos??

Ooo I read your message wrong. I think you should get it on your foot, it would have more room.

I want a tattoo of a banana moon and a few twinkle stars that says "further than that" in cursive. In memory of my mom. (Growing up I would tell her I loved her to the moon and back and she would respond further than that) Now I just have to pluck up the courage. I have said I was going to get that tatoo for over four years now.

It doesnt hurt that much hun and that sounds like a beautiful idea!

Yeah, that is what everyone tells me. (My husband says if I was able to have a natural labor I should be able to get a tatoo) But its not only the pain that scares me... Its the commitment!

I have a bamboo tattoo gecko on my back (they do it by knocking ink into the skin with a bit of bamboo... sore) representing my husband and I's love for each other :)

I have a dragonfly on my ankle representing the experience of loosing and delivering my little girl and how that affected me permanently for the rest of my life... I would like to get a tattoo 'for her' and for all my children but i am going to wait until i have finished having them and have something that is interlocking! That is for me though, and my experience, it felt like i had had a limb taken off but there was no scar... so that is my scar...

https://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll247/fibi3b/2011-09-30235742.jpg

I have a tattoo on my breast which symbolises ME :) Its a vine and is beautiful, i will find a picture

https://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll247/fibi3b/IMGP2026.jpg

Ooo I read your message wrong. I think you should get it on your foot, it would have more room.

I want a tattoo of a banana moon and a few twinkle stars that says "further than that" in cursive. In memory of my mom. (Growing up I would tell her I loved her to the moon and back and she would respond further than that) Now I just have to pluck up the courage. I have said I was going to get that tatoo for over four years now.

is a big commitment

What about on the inside of your ankle? Then you could have it underneath each other, plus if you ever do want to cover you can easily! Not saying you'd want to (I've got both wrists tattooed!) but I love the place,ent of the sunflower on my inside ankle, if I can't get our children's names (when we get those BFPs) added onto my wrist tat with our initials together I'd have them on the inside of my ankle ;-)

Post a pic once it's done!

Oh my giddy aunt! Your tattoos are beautiful feeble :).

Op: I like the sound of it on your foot. I think you may find if you go for your wrist it could end up looking squashed.... And such beautiful words deserve a bit if space :)

I've been waiting til baby arrives to get my half sleeve started. I have a pentacle wrapped in ivy on my shoulder, so I'm having that extended down my arm entwined with the birth flowers if my 2 boys and oh with a butterfly dragon amongst it all.

Ooow I love tattoos

X

That sounds beautiful just beware of where u get it done on your foot, i have one and they done it in the wrong place n it looks like its been put on in biro ! Iv got a few but most recent i have got angel wings on my back with my sons name and date of birth in, the wings being as he grew his wings at 2 days old and is now an angel x

Why not you try this on your shoulder blade, second thought is good. Old English fonts are good for second paragraph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->