Tattoo opinion ?

BeesBella

Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019
Reaction score
Hi.
I am looking to have another tattoo. I already have one on my wrist and one on the back of my neck.
This is the tattoo I want -

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/tattoo.jpg

I sort of designed it myself using google translate, it means "compassion for all beings" which I thought was fitting considering I am an vegetarian going vegan and campaign for animal rights and human rights. And them I put the ahm (om, ohm) on either side.

I want it on the outer side of my right food (because my wrist tattoo is on my left wrist so thought it would balance it out).

What dya think ?

Also, to anyone who has had a tattoo where I want it, does it hurt badly ? My wrist was agony but I put up with it, dya think it's worse than that ?

:flow: Thanks :flow:

I like it! But make sure with someone that knows the language that it is correct

I have a tattoo on the top of my foot and it didn't hurt too badly. Slightly worse than my ribs, but still not too bad. I'd say a 3 on a scale from 1 to 10.

I love the idea, but definitely check to be sure its translated right. Maybe use another translation site or something?

i have a tattoo on the INSIDE of my foot that was agony. inside of wrist tickled in comparison. apparently outside of foot is better though as its not on sensitive veins x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->