Tattoo

oo good idea, thanks for that, i didnt know you could get them now

xx

they are all nice, bit to girly for me.
I've always fancied a tatoo but never had one.

I'm not sure about the glow in the dark lol! god knows what chemicals are in that one!

I think 1 or 3, but I would have to change the colours on number 3, it reminds me of those T-shirts with the designs on them in the 80's that used to glow under ultra violet lights! :lol:

:lol: :lol: Just read cats reply about the neon inks!

tattoo's have gone up snce i last had one!

Just been down there to book my cover up and its going to cost me £60 just to have 4 stars!

Will have to start saving now for the one on my back i think lol

xx

My first one cost me £30 - tis piss tiny
My second was in cyprus ut still cost me about £35 - £40 and again tis piss tiny lol they not cheep anymore!

xxx

where abouts are you looking to get it?

i love where number 1 is but i prefer more colourfull flowers

number 3-love the colours

im 2 scared to have a tattoo :blush:

Layla,

I do like Tatoo's but none of those really appeal to me!!!

So I haven't voted.

Good luck what ever you choose.

Dionne, im getting it in teh same place as tatoos 2 and 3

I still cant decide between 1 and 3, number 2 is out, i dont like it now lol

Getting my cover up tattoo done on Saturday so i will post before and after pics of that.

Then it will be a few months before i get my back one done.

xx

I prefer number 1 out of the three, but I have to agree with ImTheDaddy in that I'm not that keen on any of them, so I haven't voted.

Sorry hun, but I know you would prefer me to be honest rather than fib. :hugs:

its ok, everyone has different taste in art (tatoos) there are some which people go mad over and i think are really horrible lol

I personaly hate chinese symbols, i think they are cheap and tacky, i dont like roses either, or name scrolls.

Im more of a butterly star and vine girl lol

:D

xx

*Growls @ you Layla* :rofl: I like my tats now I think they are tacky :cry: :rofl:

My tats:

back of my shoulder nr shoulder blade ..
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/My%20Pics/shoulder.jpg

Top of my arm - scrolls but only has my name & a flower type thing in the other ...
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/My%20Pics/swal1.jpg

An this one which Im not overly keen on but it was to cover up bold letters I had done when I was 12 with indian ink :blush: this was better :rofl: ..
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/My%20Pics/dolphin.jpg

*Growls @ you Layla* :rofl: I like my tats now I think they are tacky :cry: :rofl:

hehe I'll have to join you with the cheap and tacky look.

If I had to choose one would get my vote. I don't know what 3 would look like after a while, plus it might look ok in summer but not really any other time of the year.

lol opps! sowwy! :blush:

just goes to show everyone has different taste, makes things more interesting :D hehe bet there are some that i have that you dont like lol

I love three, but i think its only the colours i like maybe? not sure

xx

Hey BEANIE you saying my tats are cheap n tacky too ... wanna slap :trouble: :rofl:

I don't like roses or names either Layla, but I do like Chinese writing. I'm actually thinking of having Charlie in Chinese on the inside of my wrist.

I've got four - pegasus on my left shoulder, Kayleigh in Arabic on the top of my right arm, large tribal on the base of my back, and a tribal ring around my stretched and flabby belly button!!! :rofl:

Can see me falling out with a few of you soon .... :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->