Tax Credit claim being checked?

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
what the hell?called them to see how long it might take and she said June 1st because its being checked!!I've told them the right figures and everytime I should have when I've made a change :cry:

apparently it's something to do with childcare...I've only made one change :cry:

dunno they won't say....its an ofsted registered one,cos I gave them the number when he started..

but am confused as I called them to see what info they need,he said let me check your payment schedule...he did and said i'm getting a one off payment on thursday..??something to do with st georges day(yep...)

Tax credits just confuse me.. mines gone up by £5 - I have no idea why though.. funny how if they over pay you their straight taking the money back!! X

I might say,if they say I've been overpaid 'it's currently being processed,it may take up to 6 weeks' :xmas13:

Thats rubbish hun, i hate the whole tax credits process, hanging on for hours on the phone, filling in forms, them over paying/under paying you - it really is a nightmare and when you ring up you always get a million different answers to what your payments "might" be!! Xx

Every year they pick people out and check their claims. When the girls were in nursery they checked my claim, turns out they owed me money! Lol.
Childcare is where a lot of the tax credits go towards and they just want to make sure everything is correct. I wouldn't worry.

You need to have a hobby cos Tax Credits is taking up the majority of your being :haha:

They checked my claim last year they finally told me in July the results and we lost £2.75 a week :rofl: Its just entirely random who they check they just pic some clains each year to check they probably use random.org lol!

Just spoke to the man I needed to speak to and he said its just a random check,nothing to worry about.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->