Tax credits

ames_x

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
I started another new job on the 18th Dec doing 9hrs a week on top of another job in which I do 16 hrs a week. I phoned tax credits today to inform them (had to wait as I thought I needed the paye ref from the new job) and the only details he needed was how many hrs and I told him how much I'm getting. He said they don't need the new employers details as long as they have 1 :wacko: bit confused is this right lol?

Tax Credits normally want to know everything...If you don't get any luck here then just ring and ask again

That's what I thought! I asked again to make sure...and he said that they will send something in the post and that's all the info they need. Think I'm best off phoning again tomorrow as I don't fancing owing them £100s in a few months time

I'd double check but then when I was made redundant I phoned them to tell them that I had been made redundant and needed to end my working tax credits claim and the lady said "ok, so your last payment date will be November 25th" I said no my last day is 28th October and she said they pay 4 weeks after as well. :shrug: I called 4 times to makes sure because I knew I would speak to someone different every time :haha:

It's mad but I think most of the info is on a trust basis, so the guy was prob right! But I'd call again just to make sure x

They pay a 4 week run on with the working tax credit and childcare element...but they send it in a cheque,otherwise it screws everything up.

I have 2 jobs,and I only needed to tell them 1 employer.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->