Taylor Halle has made an early appearance!

AuntBug

Mom of one, expecting #2
Reaction score
My little girl, Taylor Halle, was born on Monday evening via a c-section at 35+2. She weighted 2 lbs 8 oz and was 14 inches long. We had been watching her very closely since 20 weeks due to a SUA, absent-end blood flow in the cord and severe growth restriction, with weekly u/s and twice weekly NSTs for the last 6 weeks.

They had to do a classical cut on my uterus to get her out, she was tiny, wedged in tight and had the cord wrapped around her neck twice. After the longest and scariest few minutes of my life when no one would tell me if she was breathing, I heard her cry from the other room where the NICU team was working on her.

Since then, she has been on room air, no oxygen or assistance required. She has been feeding from a bottle like a champ, and we may have the IVs removed in a few days. While a little jaundice, she has been doing amazingly!! DH and I are over the moon :happydance::happydance:

They believe her size is pretty much due to my small placenta and a tiny umbilical cord (thickness of a pencil when she was born). She's a fighter and doing great. She has no idea she is so small, just a feisty little thing.

I was discharged today, which was heart breaking. She will be in the NICU a little while longer to gain weight, but just doing so well!

Attachments

• IMAG0041.jpg
    IMAG0041.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMAG0067.jpg
    IMAG0067.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 16HoldingDaddysFinger.jpg
    16HoldingDaddysFinger.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 82
aww soo tiny, she looks healthy for being so itty bitty Congrats

She's adorable, small but soooo perfect! Congratulations x

Wow, she is tiny!! Thats great she is doing so well though, congrats!

Congrats on your little fighter!!! She's beautiful! :flower:

Awww congratulations, she is gorgeous :)

xx

ooh she is soooooo perfect and tiny :)
Doing fantastic aswell for such a little girl :D
well done
Hope she is home with you soon xxx

Congratulations, she is precious! I hope she's home with you very soon.

Awww huni she is so adorable, bless her little cottons.
Im glad she is ok.

She's gorgeous hun. Huge congratulations :flow:

Hopefully little Taylor will be out of hospital soon enough to be with Mummy xx

congratulations shes lovely! and doing so well:) hope she is home with you very soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->