Tcc #1 clueless anyone else?

Clucky as

Reaction score
I am 27 oh is 36 tcc#1. Clueless about opks temp taking. We want a child more then anything right now. So if u want to chat and share news that would be great baby dust to all :)

Hi I am 26 my husband is 25 we are ttc #1 as well. This is my first month using the OPKs if we don't get pregnant this cycle I'm going to try temp taking next month. This will be the 3rd month we are ttc, first two months I didn't chart or use OPKs. I would love to be buddies though!

Hi gals,
I have been ttc for 3 months now and just started both opk and bbt
Fertility Friend is the website to join up with - can track bbt, cm, opk results and lots more to help get a clearer pic of ovulation.
Good luck and :dust:

I have recently signed up for fertility friend and I love it! You are trying to conceive baby #1?

Yes we are also ttc#1
really easy to use too and even better for me is that I have the free app on my ipod!!!

Baby dust to u guys, after af shows in the next week or so I will be temp taking and opk taking with the rest of ya

I have the app on my iphone too! Do you have the basic free membership or the VIP membership? I just have the free one I am thinking of signing up for the VIP if I don't get a positive this month. Clucky - have you just been taking the ntnp approach? We did that for the first two months I got too impatient.

I have the free app but think I was given a month free VIP membership

Clucky: welcome to the group. keep us informed as to how things are going.

I got the free month VIP membership as well, I am thinking of joining the VIP when mine runs out.

Hi ladies. I am also TTC #1. I am 28 and DH... (does this mean husband, I read it somewhere else and assumed) is 33. We are on month 2. Very disappointed when AF came after first month of trying. I know it was kinda silly to expect anything to happen the first month, but I was HOPING! :) I have been temping this month and haven't even thought about OPKs... any thoughts there?? I have a temping app on my phone... but its not fertility friend... I didn't see that one! Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself to the group and hope that I might have some friends to ask questions in here (since I don't know what the heck I'm doing!!!!) :)

Hello and welcome, hun. I'm 24, DH is 26 we TTC #1. I have never tried any OPKs or used any fertility charts. I have recently joined Fertility Friend, but it's giving me a hard time understanding it. So, I just use an Ovulating calculator instead which is easy. Baby dust to you, Good luck TTC. :flower:

Hi all im Vicky 23 and DH is 29 weve been marred for 3 moths now an TTC for 3 months. AF is due today, im sure shes hiding around the corner. Im not taking anything just using the ovulation calculator on my phone.

Baby dust to you all

Hi girls! I was just using those ovulation calculators as well, when I got the ovulation predictor kit I realized I was actually ovulating early than the calculator said however I still take the entire week that it predicts I could be fertile and make sure we BD everyday, just in case. Here is a link for the abbreviations when I first signed up I had to check for almost every post

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

MPrim- I have used the OPKs but I haven't tried temping yet. I think next cycle I am going to do both, I liked the OPKs but then I kept thinking what if it was wrong?! I guess with both you'd have some confirmation that this day is def when you ovulated. Which then you can obsess that you'd 12dpo and you haven't gotten a positive yet, I'm pretty sure that's where I am at right now haha

Welcome Vicky,
I also started using just the fertility apps on my ipod, more to keep track of periods since having mirena removed and also to see just how regular af would be as I have PCOS. Doc also said to keep track of as much as poss.

I have started bbt and opk's as I am not sure if and when I am ovulating.

If nothing happens in the next 3 months I will be taking a wheel barrow full of evidence (hehe) to her and asking for more help.

Stick with us

:dust:
Carla

skweek35- with the PCOS what are the symptoms of that? I never kept track of my periods before birth control but I am finding out now they are all over the place and prior to being on birth control I had the most awful painful periods.

I have the app on my iphone too! Do you have the basic free membership or the VIP membership? I just have the free one I am thinking of signing up for the VIP if I don't get a positive this month. Clucky - have you just been taking the ntnp approach? We did that for the first two months I got too impatient.

Yes kind of we haven't been trying heaps and I have not much of a clue about when I ov and all. Roughly but not exact. I was impatient from month one. We have wanted to start a family since 4 years ago. We were saving up to buy a house and he wanted to marry me first, which I think is sweet. Although not the norm these days, because as long as the child has a loving home that's all that matters.

I am determined to try my best next month I got a basal digital thermometer today and I am going to order more OPKs. Also going to try taking prenatal vitamins, vitamin B6, drinking grapefruit juice, taking baby asprin, and drinking green tea. I might be a little obsessed.

do you know what the vip parts of the app are? might buy the vip package at the end of the month

I am not too sure on what the difference is, my VIP membership just ran out. I am trying to decide if I want to renew or just use the basic one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->