TCC baby #1 and could do with help from a buddy

mahunnie

Reaction score
I am going crazy reading threads about symptoms and nodding when I compare my 'symptoms' with them.
I am 11 DPO and am sooo impatient I have tested the last 3 days all of which were :bfn:
AF due in 4 days and have had cramps on off since 4dpo with lots of symptoms: nausea/heartburn,breakout spotty face, sore nipples and bigger boobs, watery cm,tiredness headaches and gassy.
My DH doesnt share my impatience at all so I really could do with chatting to someone who understands how waiting and hoping is hard and the disappointment of :bfn: .

good luck to everyone for :bfp:

Oh good luck to you! So unfair that all the symptoms of pregnancy can be the same as AF! I'm TTC #1 after a m/c in Oct this year - I had all the symptoms you describe when I got my BFP :)

my AF is due on the 24th and i have a different kind of pms than usual but I dont want to get my hopes up but I hope we all get a bfp

We can be buddies!! At home, I too am told to relax and to think about something else!!! He doesn't understand when I start bawling as I show him a little purple outfit that says "Daddy's girl". lol Im currently in my tww. I am 13dpo! This month I also used a POAS fertility test (said my supply was adequate), & OPK and finally received Pre Seed in mail and used that the last two BD times on actual O dates.

A little more about me: I got pregnant last June/July on my first try taking vitamins & using an online ovulation predictor. It was my first pregnancy. Sadly, it ended in mc at 5 wks.

Some symptoms during my first preg (that ended in mc) were obvious, but my little sister was getting married and we were all really busy. I was completely unaware that I was pregnant, but symptoms were: heartburn, everything tasted so good (even mahi mahi and I hate fish), nipples were so sore, even a shirt touching them bare hurt, my hairdresser said I had tons of new hair growth (still didnt think anything), my abdomen was a bit swollen, I could smell everything from a mile away. My favorite perfume suddenly seemed so strong that I couldn't wear it. I'm told every pregnancy is different so Im not sure if I should be looking for ALL of the exact same symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->