Team blue or pink ?

missl1

Reaction score
Hello wondering who is team blue and pink and how far is everyone I see is team pink and I'm team blue

congrats on your little girl and little boy not long now xx

I'm going to be Team :yellow: again! OH thinks girl, I'm not sure this time! Oh and I'm basically 12 weeks along :flower:

aww clairaye bet that will be exciting not finding out i had to and there my little boy was lol :)

aww 17andpregnant a little boy like me xx

for who has had or having a boy do they give you big bump im 17 week and half and i have a pretty big bump just front quite high its not round me back just really hard bump everyone strokes my bump i dont even have to tell them i was wondering is this right for how far i am?

Our hospital don't tell you but I loved finding out for myself :flower: And gender doesn't matter to bump size, at 17 weeks I started popping out a wee bit, it's all about your body shape :) I thought I'd be tiny but from 33-36/37 weeks I suddenly started measuring a few weeks ahead, you'll get these growth spurts where you pop then might just slowly grow then pop again lol - I hope that all made sense lol x

well im 17 and half weeks and i have got a right bump not put on weight maybey a pound or 2 and just all round front and evreyone saying i look like 6 7 months and im just over 4 lol and yeh it made sense alot people said they showed more with boy but dont know xx

But also 6/7 months is different to everyone as bumps are all sizes :) I'm sure it's all fine :) x

he dose look quite big on scans as i have been told never know :) xx

I was told my boys big but people say i'm hardly showing for 21 weeks (I disagree!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->