Team Bunnies for the love it TTcers

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
well ladies i havent joined a team as i will be only starting my new TTC journey from tommrow when my coil removed YAY, anywho i was looking through the teams and havent found one thats ME yet, so thought id create one, this team is for the women who :sex: everyday whilst TTCing like we do :rofl: (hence BUNNIES lol) so come on ladies you know who you are :rofl: will make a banner now for the sigs and will add it in a bit so all the ladies who :sex: for babies and totally for the fun JOIN LOL xxxxxxxxxx:happydance::happydance::happydance::hug:

pls copy and save the logo to ur pc then using a photo sharing site i.e photobucket upload the glitter pic to the site u will then be given a URL code to copy and paste into sig box any probs pm me!!!

good luck on your ttc journey. if u feel the need for a bit of PMA you know where we are ;o) xxxx

hi hun,
think bunnies is a bit of an understatement for me lmao more like dogs on heat pmsl! ...ahhh ya gotta laugh aint ya babes... xx

yay found you x im def a rampant rabbit poor bloody egg is gona be drowned lol xxx hip hip hurray for team bunnies i want the logo how do i get it xxx spk soon xx very soon xx

Now this sounds like a group I want to be a part of...! :D

well ladies take the logo ur in the team COME ON RABBITS!!!! and kitten will pm u in bit about how to do it off to mums bk on yahoo about 8.30 will explain to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awwwww cheers hunny....I have had one :bfn: yesterday but Im cd 34 today and keeping possitive that it will stay that way :O)
:happydance: hope ur coil thingy goes well :hugs:

awwwww cheers hunny....I have had one :bfn: yesterday but Im cd 34 today and keeping possitive that it will stay that way :O)
:happydance: hope ur coil thingy goes well :hugs:

it went well babes thanks alot im now a fertile woman again wwwoooooo hoooooooo so am now waiting to OV and get going but :sex: starts from tommrow pmsl xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->