Team Headstand!!!!

Mommy2Kian....Sorry to hear your news sweetie, I read your thread and I hope you know hhow much we all have our fingers crossed for you .....please update us when you are able/feel ready to.....Lots of love and luck comin your way hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mommy2Kian- I just read the wonderful news and update. That is the most wonderful news ever!! I am so thrilled for you. :happydance:

For you girls who haven't seen it yet https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/172919-baby-kaden-outcome-updated-pg1.html Such a happy ending/beginning (depending how you look at it.)

I have some news of my own. I got my :bfp:!!! It took us a year to get here, I am so shocked, so happy, and a little worried (but thats natural, right?). Here is my tests at 13dpo.
omg.JPG
I took another one this morning at 14dpo and it was slight darker then yesterdays. Please keep your fingerscrossed for me that it sticks!!

congratulations hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance: and thankyou for getting the link to update the ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

The story gets better! the hospital rang with the final part of the chromosome result and he is clear of any chromosome disorders :happydance:

Cant believe how much it has turned itself around!!!

Cant wait to meet this lil miracle:D xXx

Mommy2kian i'm so pleased for you what a lovely end to your nightmare x
Bobobaby congratulations here's to a happy and healthy 9 months x

Mommy2kian!! Wow!! Well done and congratss! he really is a lil fighter and a miracle!! and BoBoBaby...Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wishing you a very healthy pregnancy!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->