Team Headstand!!!!

Hey hunnys!!!
welcome back Rozz!!! :dance:

Hope everyone is ok!

I get to see bubz in 2 days im so excited! :happydance:

xXx

I bet you can't wait how exciting x

Well the witch got me today so there goes another cycle, i'm gutted i really hoped this was it but never mind i'll get over it. How is everyone? x

:hugs: Sorry bernie blasted :witch: grrrr!!! Maybe this cycle will be the one for u!

:hug:

I bet you can't wait how exciting x

Well the witch got me today so there goes another cycle, i'm gutted i really hoped this was it but never mind i'll get over it. How is everyone? x

So sorry hun :hugs:

Sorry to hear the witch got you Bernie! Ill keep my fingers crossed for you for next cycle!!! Here's some :dust: for you!!!

Hello ladies,
How are you all? how was your scan mummy2kian? x

Hiya hun how are u all?? any news yet?

Scan went brilliant thankyou bernie! The best £90 ive ever spent! the lady was brilliant she pointed out everything, an gave great detail..baby was sucking thumb, scratching head, tapping toes like he/she was dancing :lol:

She said he/she is perfect :cloud9:

Got midwife today...shes going to send me for the blood test that tests for downs syndrome so hope that goes ok :D the weeks are flying by!!!

I miss u guys and i cant wait to see u in the :bfp: thread!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow mummy2kian that was a bargain when i was pregnant with Harry 5 years ago we lived in Peterborough and i paid about £300 for a private scan and it wasn't a 3d/4d one it was just a normal scan with a video to take home, it was lovely and it lasted about 30 mins but was very expensive. I'm glad it went well the weeks are flying by i can't believe you are on your 4th picture along your ticker, are you showing now? its been that long since i was last pregnant i've forgotten what happens when lol. Well i'm on CD9 today so nearly time to start BDing and then hopefully i'll be joining you. Hope everyone is ok x

:hugs: Hiya hun

Ive got a bump now i look pregnant instead of porky :rofl:

Ive booked a gender scan for the 16th june, it wil be a fathers day pressy for my OH :)
so next tuesday we can start getting blue or pink things...ive had many dreams about the baby being a boy im so convinced he is a boy :lol:

good luck with this cycle :hugs:

:hugs: Hiya hun

Ive got a bump now i look pregnant instead of porky :rofl:

Ive booked a gender scan for the 16th june, it wil be a fathers day pressy for my OH :)
so next tuesday we can start getting blue or pink things...ive had many dreams about the baby being a boy im so convinced he is a boy :lol:

good luck with this cycle :hugs:

Aww that would be the best fathers day present!! I'm excited for your gender scan!! let me know how it goes!! I've been having dreams for a very long time that i would be having a girl!

Hello ladies
How are you all?
mommy2kian let us know how your scan goes, i'm excited as well now lol x

Hey ladies, I'm in cycle 10 now and expecting to ovulate later this weekend. I'm so sick of this ttc thing, and this month I'm not charting or anything. Just relaxing and hoping for the best! How is everyone else doing??

Hey ladies u wanted me to update so take a look at my sig :D :happydance:

Hey girls, long time no see! Sorry not been around much, been hiding out in lttc waiting for our ICSI. Hope everyone is doing ok.

:hug:

Hello ladies,
i've just read your sig mommy2kian wow another boy now you know you can pick a name and buy gorgeous outfits congratulations i'm excited for you x
How is everyone else? i'm on CD22 the witch is due on Tuesday so just playing the waiting game, take care everyone x

Hiya bernie thankyou hun i really hope the :witch: stays away from u!!!!!!!!!!

Whats it like having 2 boys with a 4 year age gap because that will be the age gap with kian and this baby...is it hard? do they get on? i hope kian helps me to bath him and talc his bottom :rofl:

Theres 3 and a half years between my 2 and its not too bad it was nice James been at a age where he understood things a bit better when Harry came along and he loved helping me with him, they still get on well now but they do argue alot but i suppose most siblings do now they are older James moans that Harry keeps breaking his toys or that he is a big baby lol and Harry wants to do things that James does but is too young to do, but its fine and i wouldn't change the age gap its worked out well, good luck x

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
The witch is due today no sign yet but it is only morning and she is sometimes a few days late so i can't get excited yet god i wish she would either just show and get on with it or we can fast forward to next week when i'll know for sure, hope your all ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->