Team Hot by Halloween(:

BabyLove19

Reaction score
Me and OH have been invited to a huge Halloween party at a friends house and I know that it's still 2 months away but it really got me self conscious because there's gunna be girls with next to nothing and I want to for the first time in my life maybe go all out and wear something I never would like maybe be a playboy bunny or something else :blush: I just want to look an feel hot at the one time of year it's somewhat exceptable to look like a sleaze!

So I want to be hot by halloween, and I'm gonna kick up my workout and diet and also add in the 30 day shred by JM.
I would love to have some of you lovely ladies join me in my mission!:happydance:

Im up for this we have been referred for ICSI which hopefully will take place sept / oct time. Im eating right doing JM 30 day shred also and yoga only on day 3 so far (had 2nd miscarriage last week so back to square 1) but goin ok, more concious about what and how much im eating and trying to be more active! My start weight is 12 stone 11 lbs and 3/4 which at 5'2 is not great to say the least its the heaviest ive ever been and im determined to get under 10 stone (not by oct this is just my long term weight goal!)

Im up for this we have been referred for ICSI which hopefully will take place sept / oct time. Im eating right doing JM 30 day shred also and yoga only on day 3 so far (had 2nd miscarriage last week so back to square 1) but goin ok, more concious about what and how much im eating and trying to be more active! My start weight is 12 stone 11 lbs and 3/4 which at 5'2 is not great to say the least its the heaviest ive ever been and im determined to get under 10 stone (not by oct this is just my long term weight goal!)

I'm terribly sorry about your loses:flower:

I hear about being the heaviest you have ever been, I was at 238lbs and was disgusted with myself but with much hard work I'm down to 215 Pyle 15st 5.albs and wanting to in the long run get down to 160. And I'm 5" 4' so I look a little chunky!
How do you like the 30 day shred? I have heard positive things. And what yoga do you do?
I do the JM yoga and I love it which is what inspired me to look into 30 day shred!
Im sure you'll be to your goal in no time :thumbup:
I'm glad to have you join me:happydance:

Can i join?

Its my 25th Birthday on 19th Nov and i definetly want to lose weight by then, so halloween is close enough!!

Doing slimming world at the moment and have lost half a stone since the start of August, just started adding in Zumba and Yoga :) x

Can i join?

Its my 25th Birthday on 19th Nov and i definetly want to lose weight by then, so halloween is close enough!!

Doing slimming world at the moment and have lost half a stone since the start of August, just started adding in Zumba and Yoga :) x

Of course you can join :D!
A HUGE congrats to you on the half stone you lost! :happydance:
Oh I have heard great things about zumba and yoga is great, I'm sure you'll find tons of sucsess in them!:)
So are you doing anything for your birthday?

Im hoping the OH is going to propose to me, maybe a long shot but still what i hope for!!

Other than that im having a family/friends party thing i think :)

Awe that would be the best gift! :)
That sounds like a lovely birthday plan!
FX your OH surprises you with a beautiful proposal ;)

i guys my first weigh in today and i lost 4 and a half pounds this week, this was with a takeaway im just thinking about my portions and choosing healthier snacks asking myself do i really need that, slimming world has helped me in the past but never stuck to it thats my problem but im determined to this time!!! i need to. I too am 25 on 0ct 18th so would like to be considerably lighter by then!

Love the 30 day shred i think the reason im able to do it so much is because i know its only 20mins but my god do i sweat my ass off, what is the JM yoga like that sounds good i just follow an app on my phone at the mo for yoga and hoping to start zumba soon! im also making a concious effort to get more active on a daily basis starting small but hoping it will become a habit that sticks! For instance noticed the bus hadnt been for a while this morning loads of ppl queing so i walked up the hill to the next stop which is a goof 5 mins up hill and i power walked it my calves were killing but i was so spurred on by my weight loss result! Also discovered special K strawberry clusters are really great as a snack so ive been filling up on portions of them rather than a packet of crisps!!! How are you guys getting on?

i guys my first weigh in today and i lost 4 and a half pounds this week, this was with a takeaway im just thinking about my portions and choosing healthier snacks asking myself do i really need that, slimming world has helped me in the past but never stuck to it thats my problem but im determined to this time!!! i need to. I too am 25 on 0ct 18th so would like to be considerably lighter by then!

Love the 30 day shred i think the reason im able to do it so much is because i know its only 20mins but my god do i sweat my ass off, what is the JM yoga like that sounds good i just follow an app on my phone at the mo for yoga and hoping to start zumba soon! im also making a concious effort to get more active on a daily basis starting small but hoping it will become a habit that sticks! For instance noticed the bus hadnt been for a while this morning loads of ppl queing so i walked up the hill to the next stop which is a goof 5 mins up hill and i power walked it my calves were killing but i was so spurred on by my weight loss result! Also discovered special K strawberry clusters are really great as a snack so ive been filling up on portions of them rather than a packet of crisps!!! How are you guys getting on?

It sounds like you doing fabulous:happydance:
4 pounds is an awesome lose, you should be proud!
And JM yoga meltdown kicks my but I sweat like mad but I love it it challenging and its really a awesome workout!
Yeah I just did day 1 of 30 day shred and I feel like I got hit by a freight train I'm excited to see my body change :)!
I think portion size is the hardest when starting a weight lose program and snacking too, but trust me it gets easyer before you know it you'll be breeding through the day without thinking about food.
A trick I do is I plan out my whole days menu at the start of my day so I know what I'm eating and when and it helps mento prepare and think how much water I should drink in case I get hungry and I also if I have a craving I brush my teeth and thatway im less likly to give in to my cravings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->