Team Jaggers - Clexane and aspirin

Peach Blossom

Mummy to Lili
Reaction score
Hi there,

I've searched and I don't think that there is a Buddy team for peeps like me who have to inject Clexane and take aspirin daily, so I thought I'd start one.

So, my story in brief. In the last 18 months I have sadly mc'd 3 times. Originally I was told that there was nothing wrong with me and that there was no cause for the mc's. Earlier this year Mr. Rai, at St. Marys in London, re ran some tests (which were originally done at my local hospital) and it turned out that I tested positive for Lupus Anticoagulant. It's an auti immune disorder that attacks the developing trophoblast (later becomes placenta). Ihad also been battling with sub fertility, but Mr. Rai gave us the green light to start our last round of Clomid. I had thought that it wasn't successful as I tested last Monday and got a :bfn:, but I tested again this Sunday just gone and got my :bfp:! I went to my GP, who seemed totally bemused by my request for Heparin and aspirin, but after a while explaining it all to her she prescribed it. A nurse at the surgery explained how to inject, but didn't show us.

The first injection was very nerve racking. I was shaking like a leaf, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. It stings a bit and my belly is already black and blue with bruises!! It will all be worth it in the end though. 4 down 199 to go! :D

So Anyway, I thought that I would start this group so that we can all support each other through the injection journey.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->