Team pink! Can we reach as many bumps as team blue?

I'm team pink:happydance:

Eilidh is due may 1st, defo a girl, I have weekly scans lol

We're team pink :hi: and our little girl is due 12th April, but no name as of yet.

Im due may 11th...team pink! I have one little boy already so we are really excited!

my pink bump is due april 24th we're calling her saffiyah but saffy for short xx

We are team pink due May 3rd. We haven't 100% decided on a name just yet but both really like 'Ryleigh Grace'.

My husband and I are seriously considering Gabriëlle Aurora for our little missy :)

Aww all adding up :) sorry im team :blue: so sorry to intrude lol, but was wondering if you could put the number of :pink: bumps on the front page so that its easier to see and keep track :) xx

Aww all adding up :) sorry im team :blue: so sorry to intrude lol, but was wondering if you could put the number of :pink: bumps on the front page so that its easier to see and keep track :) xx

I totally will when the additions level out a bit :winkwink:

Our little princess is due 25th April :) no name yet. We like Katie,Ellie,Caitlin so might be one of those xxxx

also due 24th (was my mum's birthday) little girl Elaine Amira (means princess but i am having it to mean A MIRAcle) Carissa

99% sure :girl: but my sister in law was told all through her pregnancy 8 years ago she was having a girl then had a boy- i am hoping that doesnt happen to me!! only cos i've bought heaps of girly stuff!! :)

Anyone else? I'm sure I saw some more possible additions for our team the last couple of days ;)

Team :pink: here too :) Due on 17th May - will be our third girl and we can't wait. No idea on names yet as we had convinced ourselves we were having a boy!

I'm team :pink: too. Due 28 March and we're calling her Alaina. :cloud9:

I'm pink! Don't think I've already replied... My girl is called Ella Bethany and is due 5th April I CAN'T WAIT! :D congrats all on team :pink: ... And :blue: !! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->