!! Team purple !!

Nut_Shake

Reaction score
I feel that carrying boy and girl fraternal twins there's so many things I can't take part in on here!
Like I can't comment on the type of symptoms people are having which can maybe determine a boy or girl, I can't compare the size/shape/place of my bump with others boy or girl bumps, the chinese gender prediction and needle test and other funny online quizzes to determine to sex of your baby has no relevance to me; batting for both teams blue and pink, I have no real team!! LOL

Maybe i'll make my own team; :blue: + :pink: = Team Purple?!?! I demand a purple stork picture!!

BTW i'm not moaning at all, just something i've noticed and thought i'd comment on!! :flower: xx

lol definitely agreed you should have a purple stork :thumbup:

team purple ftw... i'd demand u get ur own stork :p x

:blue: + :pink: = https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/topginger25/purple-1.gif

Wow I am bored today!

Theres the file if you can persuade admin to add it to the list just for team purple people :thumbup:

:haha:

Attachments

• purple.gif
    purple.gif
    643 bytes · Views: 175
You're in the best team!!!

I'd have loved to have been on team purple, as it is I have to go through this twice hehehe and then there are no guarentees!

Look at it this way, what ever those silly tests always say they'll always be right every time ;)

:hugs:

Delly xxx

:blue: + :pink: = https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/topginger25/purple.jpg

Wow I am bored today!

Ooh thats clever!:thumbup:

I agree Nutshake you should have a team Purple stork

my Mum was team Purple with my brother and sister!

Mizze

Theres the file if you can persuade admin to add it to the list just for team purple people :thumbup:

THAT'S AMAZING!! Haha thanks so much!! I HAVE A TEAM!! :flower:
Sorry for my dumbness, but how do I contact admin, and how do I send that picture to them?! :dohh: xx

team purple is an awesome idea :)

i don't like yellow or green for 'unknown' bumps lol because i still see yellow as girly and green as boyish so i think there should be a different colour that is definatly gender neutral ... and not white !!! hehe

THAT'S AMAZING!! Haha thanks so much!! I HAVE A TEAM!! :flower:
Sorry for my dumbness, but how do I contact admin, and how do I send that picture to them?! :dohh: xx

Put a post in the admin section and link them to here maybe? Thats how I'd do it?

Team Purple stork image has been requested!! Thanks again :) xx

this was very cute, and i agree! u deserve a purple stork! you've got my vote! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->