Team Three Plus: Swimming in the Deep~A Gathering Place For LTTC-D

Finished my Femara today so now on to the fun part :sex:

Regal I shall pray for you too hun. Fingers crossed. Are you unexplained? How many iuis did your FS recommend? I was asked to do 5 and then move on to ivf. But I was done and dusted with 4. I made a conscious decision to move to ivf after my 4th iui failed. Both dh and I are healthy but we are so infertile:cry: everybody around me are pregnant with their 2nd/3rd child. Its so difficult to keep myself sane at times.

Post Myomectomy/ low AMH for me. DH has poor morph, motility and count sperm :?
Anne, I understand. Today I just sat down dazed thinking "Why can't we have a child?" I feel possible AF pangs. Only a few more days until she's due. :cry:

We were told zero IUIs. My FS says we only had a 5% conceiving through IUI. We've given ourselves at least 3 for try. I barely made it past the first failure so I totally understand why you went for IVF at this point. It's so hard to go through this cycle after cycle.

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining

Name: Amy
OH: 27
Together: 9 years
LTTC: nearly 4 years now

Never been pregnant. Been through all the tests. My side all clear OH has low count and motility. Only option is ICSI/IVF which we postponed until after our wedding which isn't far away now!

Welcome! Congratulations on your wedding!!! :wedding: Here's hoping you're an IVF success. No chance for IUI?

What potivates me to keep trying ?

My tons of neices and nephews about 20 of them and 3 greats as soon as their are born my mommy instinct kicks in and I am their primary care taker until their are in their teens then I'm the one they can come and talk to and get a creative voice,but everytime I hold one of these babies in my arms I am reminded why I cant wait to experience this for myself

currently I am caring for my 2 year old nephew and when its nap time and we cuddle and he falls aslep in my arms their is no greater joy at that moment...

Night Nurse that is so touching! Awww. We are so ready for a child!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry: Your post just made me cry. DH needs to be around children more. We have our goddtr sometimes but not as often as we once did. Why does it have to be so hard? But you know what? It's going to happen for all of us.
Best wishes with your bding for this Femara round.

:dust: to us all!

What potivates me to keep trying ?

My tons of neices and nephews about 20 of them and 3 greats as soon as their are born my mommy instinct kicks in and I am their primary care taker until their are in their teens then I'm the one they can come and talk to and get a creative voice,but everytime I hold one of these babies in my arms I am reminded why I cant wait to experience this for myself

currently I am caring for my 2 year old nephew and when its nap time and we cuddle and he falls aslep in my arms their is no greater joy at that moment...

Night Nurse that is so touching! Awww. We are so ready for a child!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry: Your post just made me cry. DH needs to be around children more. We have our goddtr sometimes but not as often as we once did. Why does it have to be so hard? But you know what? It's going to happen for all of us.
Best wishes with your bding for this Femara round.

:dust: to us all![/QUOTE]

Sorry I made you cry :hugs: but that is how I feel,i'm always the cool aunty thats because i've been doing this since I was 8 yrs old so I know all of what works and what doesnt and then I watch supper nanny and try some of the tactics and some will actually work,my family are all amazed that when they tell a kid to do something they ignore them and when I say it it is done or they WILL be punished :shrug: I sometimes when I have these babies in my arms I sometimes imagine what it would be like if they were actually mines then I get angry and ask what did I do to deserve this internal torture when parents around me dont seem top care for their kids like I do,then I think this has all got to be for some great unknown reason,so here I wait to find out...

1. seeing the look on DF face when i first tell him we're PG :thumbup:

2. feeling the baby move for the first time :flower:

3. Holding my baby for the first time :flower:

4.Watching DF hold his baby for the first time :hugs:

5.Breast feeding (want to experience this so badly ) :cloud9:

6.showing off my child especially some who said I couldnt have any :happydance:

Your post just made me so emotional:hugs: We are all so ready for a baby.

I got a BFN this morning. :cry: AF is due today. So I sit here awaiting her and sulking. DH and I have decided to skip IUI this month due to my work schedule.

This is killing me ladies.

Like I am up ready for church but I am so angry. Dh keeps hugging me and rubbing my back saying it isn't over until AF shows, but it's been over since the beginning for me. I am so tired of this. :growlmad:

I gave him a hug told him I love him so much, but I just really don't want to talk to anyone right now. I know I'll feel better at church but for now.:cry:

To answer your great questions NN:

What do you look forward to when you get PG or have your baby?

***Listing in order of possible occurrence not importance.

1. The joy of answered prayers

2 .Relief from LTTC woes

3. Ultrasound visits. I've heard scans are the best because they are your opportunity to see your baby.:thumbup:

4. Names...baby names...We love discussing names even now.:haha: DH and I never agree. It's going to be Battle Royale :grr: in the RegalPeas household but it will also be fun. :)

5. Building the nursery.:flower: It will be so weird to have a baby room in our home, but much appreciated and desired.

6. Holding our little one for the first time. :cloud9:

7. Growing, learning, and living as a 3(+) family.

I love your last one NN. I don't understand why some people use being childless as a method to hurt others. Well, in their face! when you have your little one.

:hugs:

@Anne did you start the IVF process this weekend? How did everything go?

Your post just made me so emotional:hugs: We are all so ready for a baby.

YES WE ARE!!!! :happydance:

I got a BFN this morning. :cry: AF is due today. So I sit here awaiting her and sulking. DH and I have decided to skip IUI this month due to my work schedule.

This is killing me ladies.

Like I am up ready for church but I am so angry. Dh keeps hugging me and rubbing my back saying it isn't over until AF shows, but it's been over since the beginning for me. I am so tired of this. :growlmad:

I gave him a hug told him I love him so much, but I just really don't want to talk to anyone right now. I know I'll feel better at church but for now.:cry:

To answer your great questions NN:

What do you look forward to when you get PG or have your baby?

***Listing in order of possible occurrence not importance.

1. The joy of answered prayers

2 .Relief from LTTC woes

3. Ultrasound visits. I've heard scans are the best because they are your opportunity to see your baby.:thumbup:

4. Names...baby names...We love discussing names even now.:haha: DH and I never agree. It's going to be Battle Royale :grr: in the RegalPeas household but it will also be fun. :)

5. Building the nursery.:flower: It will be so weird to have a baby room in our home, but much appreciated and desired.

6. Holding our little one for the first time. :cloud9:

7. Growing, learning, and living as a 3(+) family.

I love your last one NN. I don't understand why some people use being childless as a method to hurt others. Well, in their face! when you have your little one.

:hugs:

Dont you dare give up on me if I can do it 12 + years you can do this too,lol :hugs:

I love your answers wished I had added them too but being in LTTTC our list just gets longer and longer,we'll keep this thread going and growing one or more of us is bound to get a BFP soon and hopefully we'll stick around to offer some moral support

Good luck ladies :hugs:

lol Not giving up just yet. I have a really tough month at work. I wouldn't be able to take the time off for dr visits or chance side effects. So we'll go again in March.

thats my birth month so sending you lots of baby dust for then

@Anne did you start the IVF process this weekend? How did everything go?

I am so sorry about the bfn hun:hugs: I've already started the ivf process. I'm doing long protocol. So currently down regulating. On 2/15 I have blood works to check my e2 and lh levels. If the results are satisfactory I start stims immediately after.

whats been going on ladies?
Feel better RP

AFM: had a bad case of the stomach bug so trying to get my strength back,hope all is well

How's everyone doing, i'm now waiting to see if AF will appear,not feeling too optimistic as I dont have any symptoms and do have quite a few as AF draws near,really hope thjis is it but I really doubt it

Hi ladies just stopping in. Thanks for the support. I know you both are on a round (Annie IVF and NN on second round of Femara). Wishing you both the best.

I've been so depressed ladies, but I'm finally coming through. I think we need IVF. My heart is broken that it has been 3 1/2 + and no pregnancy. I know I need to get over and move on. But for now I have to wallow in it. I have to understand it then accept it.

Regal thanks hun. So sorry about the bfn though. I know it sucks. It was a tough decision for dh and me too to move on to ivf. But I figured out the sooner I did it the better my chances are. So after wasting a year in iui and a repeat HSG test I finally decided to take the plunge in last November. Did my pre- ivf investigations in December and started Lupron in January end. Today was the final day of my shots, also did the trigger tonight and ER is on Monday morning. It has been tough so far but all be worthwhile if I have a little one to hold by year end. If you plan to do ivf I think the sooner you do it the better. Good luck hun.

Hey Regal,
just popping by to say hello and to tell you that it's ok to be sad try hard not to stay in that place. Sending you major hugs!

Just wanted to update AF came and gone and now onto my 3rd round of Femara and waiting to O

Hi Ladies, just checking in for updates!

Futuremommie! So glad to see you around these parts. Hoping the best for you.

Trying to stay positive. Thanks. Brought a smile to my face.

Just wanted to let you all know I have put TTC/treatment to the side for the time being.

Wondering where you all are at. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->