Tears?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
ok, bit of a odd question but when do babies start to cry real tears. i remember reading somewhere that they are a stress release, therefore newborns do not cry real tears because they do not need too, but i was just wondering when other babies have started.
Obviously I don't want her to EVER cry, but i was just wondering.
thanks all :hug:

edit - was just reading on the internet and it said apparently its a myth newborns don't cry, we just don't see them rolling down the cheeks because they produce less tears than adults, but appently you can see them? i never have. what about u ladies? what about your littles LO?

aww man, i feel awful, my lo has been crying real tears for ages. :cry:

:hugs: oh no please don't feel bad, oh im so sorry i've made u feel like that. my LO is younger so thats probably why. im so sorry i was just wondering about others :hugs:

Aaron has cried real tears since he was born. Not all the time though, mostly he just makes the crying noise without tears.

Ella hasnt cried real tears iether , im not sure when they do :shrug:

Grace has cried real tears, only started about 2 weeks ago though

Morgan has cried "real tears" since within minutes of being born... when the midwife gave her the Vit K injection after birth! :cry:

Coltons gets tears in his eyes quite often, however they dont roll out-his eyes just get all watery.
He has only had one roll out once.. he was about 3 months old I think.

Hannah's eyes get watery (and have for a couple of weeks) and I've seen a tear roll out of her eye once or twice

thanks all for replyin - so interesting to see how babies differ :)

Still no tears, but her eyes started getting really watery recently when she cries, so maybe I'll see some soon! Not that I want to..

jacks eyes just get watery when he is really sad like yesterday :-(

Still no tears, but her eyes started getting really watery recently when she cries, so maybe I'll see some soon! Not that I want to..[/QUOTE]

no that feeling but sometimes it can't be helped :)
thanks deise :)

Lily was born crying real tears, wasnt expecting it! It was so cute though, so tiny little tears!

charlie crys real tears i think only started a few weeks ago though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"