Teary eyed and Weepy!

theiska

Reaction score
Is anyone else insanely emotional? The littlest thing can make tears come to my eyes. I'm not even 4 weeks yet (but know AF is not coming because my cycles were short, and I have tested positive about 15 times). I cry at least once a day over YouTube videos or something will make me really happy or remind me of my grandma that passed away. I'm usually tough. Working in a male dominated industry, this is not going to fly. Lol

So funny everyone talks about being emotional. I've been pregnant 4 times and never once felt teary or cried for no reason. I'm more on the side of getting annoyed easily but def not emotional, not my thing I guess.

5.50 this morning and the bus driver didn't see me in the dark and drove right past me. I cried :dohh:

I cries at Toy Story 3 earlier :blush:

Awww! That's sweet. Haven't seen that one. Might have to, now. Lol glad I'm not alone.

-Laila, I didn't feel this way with the first 3, which is what has me so confused here. *shrugs*

I saw a billboard that had a smiley face made out of bacon and eggs (eggs were the eyes, bacon was the mouth) and I burst into tears. :haha: This was the day before my BFP - that little outburst was what made me test the next day.

I saw a billboard that had a smiley face made out of bacon and eggs (eggs were the eyes, bacon was the mouth) and I burst into tears. :haha: This was the day before my BFP - that little outburst was what made me test the next day.

You need to write this down in the baby book! Haha

I cry pretty much on daily basis :blush: it's crazy, I feel crazy lol anything will set me off, sad or happy. I was watching 'say yes to the dress' and was balling my eyes out thinking how one day my daughter will get married. I never had anything like this with first pregnancy.I was completely fine. Makes me wonder, if being this emotional(hormonal) increases your chances of postpartum depression .

This is a pregnancy symptom I would like to have....I know weird right...I usually get irritated easily or have pregnancy brain....I am 7 weeks and have pregnancy brain mainly....

Yes! I have been crying at everything. I just watched a video that I shouldn't have of a little girl singing a Martina McBride song to her mother who is battling stage 4 cancer and I am like ugly crying. Tears everywhere. Pets are afraid of me. I need to be careful what I expose myself to right now because I go from 0 to 100 real quick.

I never expected this to be such a funny thread! We all need some laughs, though, apparently. We should make a book, "Things That Make Pregnant Women Cry"

I cries at Toy Story 3 earlier :blush:

Oh my gosh, I cried at toy story 3 yesterday!! I went in to the kitchen to see to dinner after we watched it, OH came in and saw me all teary eyed and was really worried asking if I was ok. I was telling him that if Woody had just TOLD him he could talk and come alive then that wouldn't't have happened at the end and they would be together forever! :haha:

Seriously I well up at everything, have done with all of my pregnancies. Also get the urge to tell all of my friends how much I love them. It's like I'm drunk on pregnancy hormones!

I get the "love everyone" thing too! I even tell my dog how much I love her...:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->