Teat Advice

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
We was on teat 2 on normal aptamil milk then changed to comfort milk for constipation now she's getting frustrated on teat 2 on some feeds which could be to do with The milk being thicker
Tried variflow yesterday but she didn't get on with it was very frustrated debating now trying teat 3
Tommee tippee we are using
Any tips / advice?

We had DD2 on Cow and Gate Comfort milk for a little while I am sure these are thicker and they advise either the next size up teat or Vari flow .

I would try the size 3 teat and see how you get one . I remember we bought a few different teat sizes until she settles . We also used Tommie Tippee .

Hope she settles soon x

We had DD2 on Cow and Gate Comfort milk for a little while I am sure these are thicker and they advise either the next size up teat or Vari flow .

I would try the size 3 teat and see how you get one . I remember we bought a few different teat sizes until she settles . We also used Tommie Tippee .

Hope she settles soon x

I think we will try teat 3 today. Though she was very unsettled yesterday evening so it job to know what to do!

My LO is 4 months old & we use regular Aptamil & Dr Brown bottles. We swapped to the Level 2 teats (3 months +) at 8 weeks and Level 3 teats (6 months +) at 13 weeks! She started taking forever to drink her bottle, getting very windy & frustrated. We gave a bigger teat a try each time & it resolved all our problems! You know your baby best, if you think they are getting frustrated with smaller teats, particularly with thicker milk, then give moving on up a try!

My LO is 4 months old & we use regular Aptamil & Dr Brown bottles. We swapped to the Level 2 teats (3 months +) at 8 weeks and Level 3 teats (6 months +) at 13 weeks! She started taking forever to drink her bottle, getting very windy & frustrated. We gave a bigger teat a try each time & it resolved all our problems! You know your baby best, if you think they are getting frustrated with smaller teats, particularly with thicker milk, then give moving on up a try!

We are trying teat 3 now going better than the variflow ones did! She still fussing bottle a bit & will take better if I'm stood up 😬 So think it might be a fussy phase

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->