teats - a qu

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
hi all,
was just wondering when/what signs needed for when to move up a flow on the teats.
we are currently still using newborn/1st teat (avent) and was wondering when to change?
thank u :)

You don't Have to change sweetie, the reasons for changing over are if baby is taking too long to finosh a bottle, sucking really hard but not geting anything

I swore by the variflo teats i think you can use them from newborn/3months

If she is happy i wouldn't change anything x

thank you so much for replying, she is perfectly happy with them and takes all her 5oz really well :cloud9: i'll have a look at the varied flow though sounds good, especially if i find her struggling :) thank u again :hug:

Sam is mainly breastfed but we use the Avent bottles and newborn teats and he's still happy with them at 5 months! As long as she's not getting frustrated with them they're fine! x

thank u so much for replying :) i was worrying 6wks is too long to be using them! thank u again :)

I agree, as long as the baby is happy I'd stay with what you are using. We ended up using the stage one teats for a grand total of one day....Hannah just wasn't able to get much milk from them.

You'll notice a sucking noise at the back of the mouth if they can't get enough, and they may get quite windy. :hug:

i upped teets when my LO was about 3 or 4 weeks and kept gettign really windy. I think he was sucking and guzzling too much and taking down air or something.

just wanted to thank u all for replying and for the advice :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->