Teen Mom fans!

lisaf

Super tired new mom
Reaction score
Ok.. I need people to gossip with about Teen Mom.
This last season just ended and it was SO good and full of drama.

I almost cried when Caitlyn and Tyler got to meet Carly...
Amber and Gary... wow.. just can't even go there right now
I admire Maci so much but hate Ryan and Kyle clearly wasn't ready
Farrah baffles me... she's broke but she's always doing things that indicate she has money? First season I hated her and sided with her mom.. this time I've started to see through her mom though her mom isn't a bad person at heart.

I havent watched it yet.. I dont know when it starts in UK

ah, let me know when you guys watch it! :)
I don't know what the UK season is like... not sure if you guys have seen the first season yet?

I've seen some of it. but lately they are in the magazines and supposedly Farrah is pregnant with baby #2

There were rumors about that before too.. she did have a bit of a bump in the last episode.. but that was on her first date with the first guy she's really gone out with on the show in ages. So I kind of doubt it.

Apparently Farrah's mom was arrested for attacking Farrah she also through a t-shirt at her but it mised and hit Sophia.
And apparently Sophia's dad died!

yeah, this last season started after the fight with Farrah and her mom and had them dealing with lawyers and court-mandated supervision etc... Farrah cut off her mom completely from her life for a while but started to reconcile with her more at the end.
Her mom came across REALLY badly this whole season.
The father did die (and she even had to go through a DNA test this season to prove it so she can get social security benefits for Sophia so its a proven fact now, lol). Apparently part of the conflict between her mom and her was that her mom was glad the guy was out of the picture and felt that Farrah shouldn't be sad that he died.
They did some joint therapy sessions that seem to have helped.... the therapist pointed out that her mom was trying to talk/reason Farrah out of her grief instead of comforting her.

The bigger drama was really Amber and Gary... Amber completely lost control of her temper several times, hitting Gary on camera etc...

oooooh sounds good! I can't wait until we get season 2 over here in the UK and I'll bet you any money I will cry when Caitlynn and Tyler meet Carly!

hope that didnt spoil too much :dohh:

Oh boy! I want to back hand Amber so badly! She is just a terrible slob and lousy mother in my opinion. Didn't even put sheets on her poor baby's crib, but there's all sorts of other crap piled in it. I love how she hooked up with a guy on a jail work release tether at Wal Mart! So classy! Then moved in with him after three weeks? Real winner! I wish Gary would just take Leah and go! He's kind of a dum dum too though.

Yeah.. I mean part of me thought Gary was over-reacting with the whole 'no man but me should change her diapers' since not all men are going to do something bad and really it should be a case of knowing them, watching them do it etc etc ... but then Amber chose such a winner and rushed in so fast that it would be a real concern, you know?

I hate how she yells at her daughter, doesn't interact with her except to tell her no or tell her not to touch something (instead of taking it away she whines at her etc)
Did you watch the Unseen moments thing?

Then again, I remember gasping when Farrah set her daughter on the counter and walked away. And leaving the house without a diaper bag? Crazy/stupid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->