*teen mom & teen mom 2* :-)

xAmberLFCx

Wife,Mummy & Pregnant :)
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!
Addicted to Teen Mom! I started watching teen mom 2 before teen mom as im from the UK and missed all the eposiodes on MTV of the first series :(
i signed up to netflix and mananged to watch the first 2 seasons of teen mom 1 but they don't show season 3 :( i tried to go on the US MTV website but it doesnt allow me to watch it! Anyone know a site i can watch it?

Thanks youuuuu xxx:flower:

If you go on torrentz.com you can download. But you need the utorrent programme on your comp - you can download that by doing a google search

Oh and teen mom is about 4 epps in to season 4

Google "Project Free TV" - that's how we've been watching it in Germany. Even updates with new episodes quickly. :thumbup:

Just so you know, this is probably going to be closed now because encouraging illegal downloading isn't permitted on here.

Just so you know, this is probably going to be closed now because encouraging illegal downloading isn't permitted on here.

Er.. It's streaming, not downloading. LOL

I watch it on american netflix :)

i like teen mom with Amber, Caitlyn etc not too keen on the others but it's a bit rubbish you cant get them outside of the US to catch up on them. I'm gonna have a re-run on Netflix to catch the episodes i missed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->