teen mom?

myasmumma

Mummy to Mya and Kacen
Reaction score
anyone know when season 2 airs in uk, or if ive missed it where i could watch it from?

not sure, but i am so excited sad i know, but i really like Maci, and i've read loads about her from the new series thats already on in the us

lol dont worry im excited to so if your sad, that makes two of us haha i like maci too and im excited to see the deal with caitlynn and tyler cause i heard they have split, there is a thread on here with the american girls talking about it and i refuse to let temptation get the better of me haha

I am not sure because I thought it would of already started..

i read some sneaky stuff on the mtv us website about it, and was like :O
but i didn't know that
to be honest, the one person i hate is gary, he does nothing for amber, but then amber clearly over dramatises

x

I dont like Gary either to be honest but then she throws some dramas down herself lol! Maci apparently has a new man in her life though so I wonder what happens!

i dont like gary either, totally disgusting excuse of a man...in all kind of ways just eww..i hope tyler and caitlynn stay together though

i hope tyler and caitlyn stay together, but there life seems like one huge drama,
i heard that to about maci, i hope so, ryan i feel didn't deserve her at all, she did everything with bently, and he came back from being away for a month to go out partying every night rather then spend it with his son

x

i hope tyler and caitlyn stay together, but there life seems like one huge drama,
i heard that to about maci, i hope so, ryan i feel didn't deserve her at all, she did everything with bently, and he came back from being away for a month to go out partying every night rather then spend it with his son

x

i agree and then had the nerve to then go and call her lazy and stuff because she had to cancel her school work to look after his child he didnt bother with

i did at first, but then my opinion changed, very fast, he never offered to help, she was doing homework, and she had to stop to sort him out even though Ryan was there

all made me think he was a big jerk

x

oh I'm so glad I found a thread on this.

I can't be doing with Amber!! She seems to over dramatise EVERYTHING and expects too much from Gary. Things like her car breaking down and demanding his even though he needed it for his work. Just annoyed me

I can't stand Amber! She seems so immature and like a little girl - she's always crying about something and it's never her fault! Can't wait for the next season though!

i do feel sorry, for her a little but she completely over dramtises everything, but gary doesn't do anything they way they film it anyways, he even moaned about taking the baby to the shop so amber could have five minutes to her self which i thinks selfish alittle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->