Teen pregnancy buddies June 2009

M

Momy91

Hi my name is Charlotte! I'm 17 and I am due 24th June 2009! Looking for text/MSN buddies to talk about the things we experience while pregnant.

Not teens are welcome too :blush:

:hugs:

Hiya Charlotte im 17 to due on 20th june. Are you excited? Have you bought everything yet? Your the first 17yr old iv found due near me! How bad are your pains?

Twins omg! are you realy big im having a baby boy have you got names yet? xxx

Haya Emma! :hugs:

Oh yes I'm very excited! I just can't wait to meet my girls! It must be so fun to have a boy! I did buy loads of stuff yeah, everything I need and more :p Haha! What about you??

My back is killing me and my upperlegs hurt like **** too! I keep telling myself it's all worth it, but it's not really working haha! I think it would be very nice if the girls would be ready to arrive like right now *sigh* Still 10 weeks left! I'm huge! My avatar pic is of 29 weeks :o Looks more like 39 weeks ;)

I picked the names Laurel Faye and Olivia Rayne but now I don't know for sure anymore... Ugh, there are just too many names ;):p
I saw your little man will be named Connor! I LOVE that name! It was on my list for a boy. If the girls were boys I'm pretty sure they would have Ethan and Connor :blush:

How are you??

Im good thanks what about you?

Yea iv got nearly everything im doin my online shopping now lol. We was going to call him summer if he was a girl but hes not lol so its connor jackson boulton.

Have you got many stretch marks? Iv got them on my sides on my hips an the top of my boobs:cry: there disgusting i feel sick when i look at them lol.

Do you think theyl come early, late or on time? Its mainly my back that hurts oh an my belly i had a couple of fake contractions the other day he needs to hurry up an come out lol
:baby:

Sorry for my late response :blush: some things going on here... The girls are diagnosed with TTTS so had to get over the idea of losing one of them...

Love the name you picked! Very nice :D:D
I'm lucky, don't have that much or bad stretch marks. Only on my hips and a little bit on the bump, boobs just very few and bf says those are in my mind. He says he doesn't see them. Yeah right...

At first I thought they would come early, but just a little, like a week or so. Now I'm pretty sure, and don't even know if I belong to June bugs anymore!
What do you think??? Will your little man be on time??

My back is killing me these days :hissy: belly isn't that comfi either lol. 've and gotta pee like every 30 minutes... Ugh... IT'S ALL WORTH IT IT'S ALL WORTH IT IT'S ALL WORTH IT :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->