Teenage pregnancy (16-19)

A

Always&4ever

Hi everyone.
I need to do a debate regarding the pro's and con's of teenage pregnancy (this will contain no judgement on any person)
If possible if you would like to help could you please pm me, and I will either ask you the questions or you could tell me your pregnancy story and how you've coped between newborn to 6months old.
Thanks.

Hiya jazz babes.. you can pm me if you like I was 19 when I had Joani.

:hugs:

hey you can pm me if you'd like i was 16 when i had my first and 18 with my second. x

I had Hallie on my 18th birthday. My Mum had me at 14 too so I have had a teenage mum as well as being one.

I'll answer but I think you know everything about me anyway :rofl:

You can add me if you want hun i was 16 wen i had holly and 19 wen i got preg with robyn x

Feel free to PM me hun! I was 18 when I got pregnant, 19 when I had Elyse, she's 10 weeks old ATM. :)

You can pm me too if you like, I had Morgan when I was 18 and got pregnant with my second six months after he was born. They are 5 and almost 4 now.

Hi, you can pm me questions if you want. I was 16 when I fell pregnant, 17 when I had my son and I turned 18 in April. X

Hello! Feel free to PM me questions if you want. I concieved/had Aiden when I was 16 and conceived my second at 17, she'll be born when I'm 18.

Hi u can pm me if u want too i was 16 when josh was born xx

pm away
i was 18 when i got pregnant
and 19 when i gave birth to my
now 10 week old little girl

:hugs:

x​

you can pm me hun, im just away to be 19 in a few weeks x

i will be glad to answer questions for you if you like was 15 when i had my daughter :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->