Teenagers and alcohol?

Personally No, i wouldnt buy my daughters alcohol, i obviously can not stop them drinking but i dont want them thinking that i think drinking alcohol is okay or even a good thing as tbh all i have seen and experienced from alcohol is negative....i did have a phase of drinking before i had my girls and a lot of pain has happened in the family due to alcohol so imo if they want to drink thats fine, when they are of legal age and of course i will teach them about being responsible just like with all things but i'm not going to encourage it or give them a taste of something just because they might do it behind my back otherwise iykwim x

Nope, not gonna happen. I don't condone for my teen to even try drinking. Personally, drinking is such a big responsibility and a teen is not yet mature enough to handle it. That is why there are age restrictions put in place. But I will talk to my teen about alcohol and its dangers. Just lay out everything about it and what will happen when he/she does try it out. I probably would also give out rules regarding drinking and that there will be consequences to follow if I do caught him/her. I am not saying that I will be super strict, I was a teenager once and I know how curious we are at that age but that doesn't mean that I will allow it too. Disciplining them with rules, for me, will enable me to get the message across that I won't be allowing this from happening soon. :thumbup:

Age restriction are 16 years for Beer and Wine in Germany :p

I wouldn't ever buy my kids alcohol. Underage drinking is a big deal, and it's illegal until age 21.

Parents should not let their kids drink any alcohol. Alcohol is dangerous for kids and teens and sometimes for adults, too.. If you find that your child is experimenting with alcohol, you must be vigilant. Too much experimentation may lead to alcohol abuse. Here are a few tips to help parents deal with underage drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->