Teeny tiny pants

Button#

Reaction score
I don't think my LO is any where near starting potty training but he's just got into his pirate pete potty book and I thought about getting him some pants. He is bottom percentile for weight and although he's in 12-18 month trousers I have to get ones with buttonhole elastic and pull them right in and obviously they're worn over a nappy. He still fits comfortably in his 9-12 trousers round the waist.

Has anyone else bought pants for really teeny tiny little boys? If so where?

Once he gets into the toddler sizes, ie 2T, 3T, etc, you can buy them in Slim sizes, with adjustable waist. I have to buy Slims for my older son, he's pretty skinny. And then I still have to adjust them most of the way with the elastic inside.

ETA: Levis make slims for toddlers, Wranglers have slims, and Lees have slims so far that I've found.

Asda I think do 12-18months pants. They are quite small. Not sure if you will get them in any smaller sizes.

Primark, I had to buy my average sized 2 year old age 5-6 there sizes are tiny!

Once he gets into the toddler sizes, ie 2T, 3T, etc, you can buy them in Slim sizes, with adjustable waist. I have to buy Slims for my older son, he's pretty skinny. And then I still have to adjust them most of the way with the elastic inside.

ETA: Levis make slims for toddlers, Wranglers have slims, and Lees have slims so far that I've found.

I'm after British pants, as in underwear! Thanks for replying though.

I second Primark. DS was in pants at 16 months, he was in 12-18 month trousers and we got 2-3yr pants which fit!

I'm going to go to primark soon so I'll have a look while I'm there. No Asda near me unfortunatley but I'll check out what they've got online.

I don't know if its the same for pants, but I have found girls knickers come up really small anyway.

I've seen mothercare have some 12-18 months, does anyone know if their sizing is small or big?

I'm after British pants, as in underwear! Thanks for replying though.

Oops:blush: lol

DS is 3 in July and the 2-3 Mothercare pants he has are still quite a generous fit (I feel like I'm really insulting him here :haha:).

Primark pants are tiny. My DD isnt 2 yet and 2-3 yr pants from there dont fit xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->