teething already!

sexymummy18

Mummy to kaydee :)
Reaction score
oh my goodness! my kaydee's 9weeks now n it has been confirmed today that she is teething already! :( my poor lil princess has anyone any tips??
k.x

Ah, poor LO:hugs:

Reuben has also started teething, around 3 weeks ago, he just wants to chomp on everything!

Because he is so young, although he can put things in his mouth, his co-ordination is not quite good enough iykwim, so i thought teething rings would not work. What i have found good is the tommee tippee gummies - these are like dummies but with a gel bit to bite on, you put them in the fridge to cool, but cos he is not sucking, it does not stay in, so i have to help and hold it!

i have not used any medicine yet - he doesn't seem in that much discomfort - i cant even see the teeth yet!, so cant advise on what is best, but sure someone with help!

Aww poor Little thing, Mia's been teething for weeks now and at 9 weeks her first tooth is almost through. It's horrible for the poor little things, it's difficult to know what to give coz they are so young. Mia has been using the tommee tippee gummies, like said above but I also have to hold it in for her. Then the yesterday when she got really bad with it I give her a bit of calpol for the first time which did help. I just dont know what to do for her, oh and give her some dentinox teething gel thats suitable from birth so I just keep rubbing that on for her every now and again and it seems to help a bit.

the ashton and parson powders can sometimes help too, have just got some for lo and haven't used them yet, but they really helped the children i used to look after

I use gripe water, if that fails I use clove bud oil-4 drops to 1 tbs olive oil(never use clove bud oil by itself! it will burn babies gums :(), just rub it on their gums, helps loads!!!!! I also bought some homeopathic stuff, and teething strips that work really well!!
Also! If you put your finger in their mouth and just rub the gums with some pressure, this helps to cut the gum a little so it is less painful when that tooth pops through!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"