teething already??

ladymilly

proud mammy
Reaction score
Jack has been drooling since last night and has been biting down alot on his dummy and bottle. he is irritable too but im putting that down to his first injections yesterday but maybe it is something to do with this. isn't it too early for him to be teething? he has a cold too and is sneezing and coughing and the doctor checked him over yesterday and said he is fine and we just have to leave it run its course. but i'm really starting to wonder about the teething? thanks ladies :hug:

hey hun... my little one is just the same and still had a cold n coughing n sneezing but also biting down on dummy n bottle ??? x

Could be because of his injections.. That'd be the first thought I think. Good luck

i think ali is teething too. he is just over 3months old but he wants to chew on everything (including my hand) and he is drooling like nobodys business (this is prior to his 3month vacciations which he had yesterday). he also seems a bit red cheeked and i read in another thread that is a sign of teething too. he is also aggitated and loves to chew on the teething ring i bought him.

Both my girls began to teeth around 2-3 months. I asked the doctor just to be certain and he checked older DD out and confirmed it was teething. I ask then should I be keeping an eye out for a tooth and he told me no that teething can take quite some time before a tooth is cut. I didn't believe him and figured at the most in a few weeks she would have a tooth imagine my surprise when older DD didn't cut her first tooth until a day shy of either 10 or 11 months (have to look in her baby book to confirm) younger DD just cut her first two either last month or the month before after starting to teeth around 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->