teething already??

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Jasmine has been pretty grouchy the last few days and i've noticed she has started drooling alot too and putting her fingers/hands in her mouth... She is almost 7 weeks...

I know it can take weeks/months for an actual tooth to come up though.

When did everyone elses babies start the teething process?

Savannah has been doing that for quite a while too. Wow, can't believe Jasmine is 7wks already!

Savannah has been doing that for quite a while too. Wow, can't believe Jasmine is 7wks already!

Ya, hard to believe eh? She will be 2 months at christmas

Wow... Savannah will b 3 months. Time flies way too fast! :(

For sure... just not at night when they dont wanna sleep... hehe

Lol true, although I don't have too much of a problem anymore but i'd still like a full nights sleep without being woken up by a hungry crying baby! BTW, love your avator!

Hannah started early, I don't remember when exactly but I don't think she was as young as Jasmine :)

I think Ruby was about 8 weeks and she is cutting her second tooth now xx

well my son was 4 months when he got his first tooth my daughter not got eny yet but my m8s daughter she was born with to teeth and her other daughter has got two teeth when she was few weeks old lol strange i no x

My son started drooling and biting his fingers at 1 month old :( and still dosent have a tooth yet lol

i think jack has been teething i also felt something to on his bottom gum & he will be 8 weeks 2 morro . xx

If you or your OH cut your teeth early, its possible! Early/late teeth cutting is inherited

My daughter started teething at 10-11 weeks old

Hebe's been like this for a week.

My MIL said my SIL cut her first tooth at under a month! :shock:

She seems to like chewing on a frozen terry cloth when she is grumpy so I think something might be happening there. Although I know they can teeth for a super long time without any teeth coming out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->