teething but no teeth ahhhrrrr

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by dizzymeg, Apr 5, 2011.

1. dizzymeg

dizzymeg Well-Known Member

ok olly has been teething on and off since he was 4 months old, he is now almost 8 months old and still no teeth, last night the poor thing was crying all night, gave him calpol and anbesol but it only made a bit of difference, i feel so bad for him, i know there is very little else I can do. He has been grotty all afternoon, and all I want to is stop the pain, poor thing.
    sorry, pointless thread, but just needed some sympathy.
    x

2. kirstylm

kirstylm Well-Known Member

Lots of sympathy to u hun!

Eva is the same 8 and half months, no teeth, been teething since 2 half months!!!

Arghhh!! Its so awful as shes really really suffering, sounds like ur little Olly is too. Ppoor things!

Just wish they would hurry up!

My cousins baby didnt get her first toothe till 18 months!!! can u imagine?!

3. OmarsMum

OmarsMum Well-Known Member

:hugs: I know his you feel. Omar started teething at 4 months but he had his 1st tooth 1 week after his birthday xx

4. louise85

louise85 Well-Known Member

Jackson was also the same! He was dribbling constantly from about 2 months old. Hes 9months now and over the past 2 weeks, 4 teeth have sprouted from nowhere.

Have you tried the teething powders, they re really good :thumbup:

xx