Teething how long?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
OMG. Josh never cried for more than 5 minutes before. Yesterday was horrible, he wouldn't stop crying and looked like he was in terrible pain. He cried & screamed for about 30 minutes and did it every 2h or so. He has this little red bump on his gums so I'm hoping the little tooth will come out soon because I feel exhausted! He also has very pink/red cheeks and had a bit of fever.

The teethers did nothing nor the baby oragel and the only thing that would help him was sucking on ice cubes. I hate seeing my little munchkin in pain!

So how long can he have this little bump before it comes out? Poor little thing :baby:

how longs a piece of string?!!!

it will probably come through in the next few days. its a nightmare seeing them in so much pain, callum is exactly the same, hardly ever cries unless he's teething and its heartbreaking!!!

hope it comes through soon.

aww poor cherub. Give him a big hug and kiss for me x

Max has been teething too !! I feel your pain hun I hate to see my baby boy cry ..teethers did nothing for him , the only thing that worked was my finger lol ouch for me but calmed him down allot

I think your lil bud is closer to havin teeth then mine ..at least hes got lil red bumps ive got nothing lol

:hug:

awww teeth already??? Def sounds like he's going to have a tooth very soon. There's that other teething gel... anbesol which could possibly work. Just only use it when absolutely neccessary.
Angel hasn't been consistently teething but I think she was in pain last night. Wouldn't let mum sleep :(
Good luck!!!

You could try some baby tylenol if he gets really bad like that. Just give him the minimum dosage.. thats what I do when orajel, etc isnt working for colton.
Hope it comes through & he starts feeling better!

Jack was like this this morning, it was breakfast time so I thought he was just being impatient but even after *when he is usually smiley and playful* he was screaming for ages and nothing calmed him down. In the end I gave him some Bonjela and his dummy took him for a hlf hour walk and he was asleep. But like it all day...least I'm getting some excersise :)

I also found something that Angel liked. I had bought a little toothgum brush and paste.. it's a little blue one you stick over your finger. I let her chew on that with my finger in it and she really enjoys it. So maybe give that a try :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->