Teething nightmare

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::cry::cry::cry::hissy::hissy::hissy:

ahh i feel better now tooo lol max has been driving me nuts with this and all this is still leading to no freaking teeth :dohh:

:sad2: i know the feeling :hissy:

Yeah same here, her top teeth are really bothering her.
She is asleep now.
:(

I seem to have this magical power where she easily falls asleep in my arms.
I don't think she slept while OH was home with her.

:hug: Same crap here and on top of it all Hannah's now point blank refusing her bottles because her gums hurt :hissy:

I will see you a huge hissy fit and raise you one! :) Brennan is teething as well and it is just horrible. He woke up every hour last night from 8-1.

Same here 1st canine just poked through yesterday, tooth number 13 so only 7 more to go :hissy: bloody hell does it ever end??:hissy::hissy:

totally get where you are coming from!!! feel exactly the same. Ali is teething and he gets sooooo grumpy - flaming cheeks and drooling and chewing on everything (even mummy's arm!!!). :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I edit my last post.... i found another tooth coming thru, front top.
i cant complain too much.. shes actually been pretty good, slept through the night, and took a full bottle this morning. But she definetely has her moments.. 2 teeth at once!?? thats just cruel.

:hugs: Hope your LO's are feeling better today. So far Hannah's been in a decent mood *fingers crossed* it lasts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->