Teething?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Caitlins been drooling LOADS is this a sign - more than likely an obvious question.

Chewing her hands loads which part of me thought food!

Chews done on our fingers under her bib pretty hard

Now I felt her gums today and bottom back left you run finger over and there appears to be a hard lump its nothing through the skin? Is it a tooth!

:blush:

Today she seems upset in herself which is why I checked amoung the other things - shes taking her bottle and appears to want it yet doesnt would rather chew finger?

you've just described everything Matthew does hun and I'm pretty sure its teething too. Sometimes he just gums the bottle and takes ages to drink a bottle ! so annoying LOL

:hugs: for Caitlin sounds like she is teething, her cheeks might go rosey soon x

Caeden started the exact same way at around 4 months, his cheeks started to go a little red and was drooling loads.. or i thought it was loads, he just cut his first tooth last week (6 months old) just before it cut through the amount of drooling then was unbelievable! His cheeks were BRIGHT red and he was crying all day so i knew it would happen soon. We have had a couple of happy days with him and now the one next to it is coming through so we're back to him being all upset again, bless him!

Hope she doesnt suffer too badly with them :hugs: for Caitlin! :)

xxx

It sounds exactly like teething Char....They can get quite unsettled by it and even have a temperature. You can try lots of different things when they are whingey...just to find they want a good old chew! (Mommy's fingers seem to be the best, but try things like peeled carrots as they are nice and hard but also have some taste).

Frankie has been teething for ages, she has a teething rash on her cheeks, her gums are rock hard and lumpy but no sign of any teeth yet! - She is a drool machine!

Bless her :D

Will keep the carrot in mind. I am sure its a tooth I felt under the gum she was so ratty yesterday infact she had 2 long bedtime sleeps! < is that normal for teething?

Haven't noticed a temp mind!

Definitely sounds like your baby girl is teething! Usually my first sign is when they chew, chew, chew on everything...fingers, toys, etc.

Sounds so familiar and i also wonder the same thing. Oliver would rather chew his hands, his bib or a rattle then take alll his bottle. He's drooling and very sleepy too. have the bonjella on the ready hun! x

Juleika does exactly the same!

possibly that's why she is not eating enough during the day and wakes several times during the night?

just wonder for how long this will go on, until her first tooth is breaking through, as we have this since about a month already :baby:

I am waiting every day for her first tooth :hi:

It does sound like she's teething to me. If she gets really upset, you could try to put her soother in the freezer or fridge. Drake LOVED that when he was teething.

All these babies are getting so big now! amazing how fast they grow :cloud9:

Olivia has been like this for the last month. Her tops are constantly soaked & every thing goes in her mouth.

Altough she does much prefer to chew fingers. I got some of those teething rings that you pop in the fridge for a short while but she still prefers to chew her fingers...

It could be a while before a tooth may actually cut as they can feel them pushing up along time before they actually cut... But on the other hand could be no time at all.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->