Teething???

Vicky2806

Finlay & Angel Connor
Reaction score
OK for the past 3 or so days Finlay has bin really off waking up in the night having screamin fits etc. but I put it down to his injections last thurs. For the past 2 days tho before nearly every feed he has been screeming like his mouth is hurting but does eventually take the bottle. It did nt happen at his morning feed but has just happened at his lunch time feed so after tryin everythin I put some calgel on his gums an it seemed to work and now he has took the bottle and is as happy as larry - so I dont think its anything serious .

He has contantly got his fists in his mouth, has started waking up in the night not cryin or wanting a feed and the feeding thingv so do you think this is teething? When your baba was teething what were the signs?Thanks

Vicky XXX

Jack has 2 teeth coming through and he is forever putting his fists in his mouth or anything he can grab for that matter!, red cheeks, lots of dribble and just generally grumpy. Was very please to see the teeth coming through made me well proud lol

could very possibly be teething. maddi has her two bottom ones a about a week or so ago, and now the top ones seem to be coming.

she has bright red cheeks, lots of dribble, seems in pain when i pop her dummy in and generally quite fussy. also if you have a fill in the mouth the gum where the tooth is coming will be raised. i found bongela, capol and time to get through it.

hope he feels better soon, its such a horrible time x

Well Livvy has red cheeks, is dribbling masses! and is getting increasingly grumpy! She rams anything she can get her hands on into her mouth - so I guess she maybe teething then?!

im having a nightmare weekend with teething too (along with reflux too)....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->