Tegan's Mamas Book Challenge 2011

Tegans Mama

home edding mum of 2
Reaction score
I am going to start from about 4-5 books ago because I can't remember which books I've read this year, as I've read so many.. :lol:

I am going to set my target for 50 to be read by the end of this year. Hopefully I'll read more :)
I really wish there was a way to see which books you'd had from the library in the past. I think I've already ready 50 this year :lol:

I'm going to add all the books I read onto this post and then write a mini review in a separate post. I got a Kindle for my birthday this Sunday just gone so have billions of books in my hands. I love it!

So far I have read

1. Core Evil - Nigel McCrery
2. Awakening - S.J Bolton
3. Sacrifice - S.J Bolton
4. The Whisperers - John Connolly
5. Dying Words - Shaun Hutson
6. The Host - Stephenie Meyer
7. Step on a Crack - James Patterson (unfinished)
8. Dead Reckoning - Charlaine Harris
9. The Sleeping Doll - Jeffrey Deaver
10. Sing you Home - Jodi Picoult
11. Shopaholic Takes Manhattan - Sophie Kinsella
12. Shopaholic Ties the Knot - Sophie Kinsella
13. Shopaholic and Sister - Sophie Kinsella
14. One for the money - Janet Evanovich
15. Two For the Dough - Janet Evanovich
16. Three to get Deadly - Janet Evanovich
17. Four to Score - Janet Evanovich
18. High Five - janet Evanovich
19. Hot Six - Janet Evanovich
20. Seven up -Janet Evanovich
21. Hard Eight -Janet Evanovich
22. Visions of Sugar Plums - Janet Evanovich
23. To the Nines - Janet Evanovich
24. Ten Big Ones - Janet Evanovich
25. Eleven on Top - Janet Evanovich
26. Twelve Sharp - Janet Evanovich
27. Plum Lovin' - Janet Evanovich
28. Lean Mean Thirteen - Janet Evanovich
29. Plum Lucky - Janet Evanovich
30. Fearless Fourteen - Janet Evanovich
31. Plum Spooky - Janet Evanovich
33. Finger Lickin' Fifteen - Janet Evanovich
34. Sizzling Sixteen - Janet
35. Love Bites - Adrienne Barbeau
36. A Dirty Job - Christopher Moore
37. Bloodsucking Fiends - Christopher Moore
38. The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove - Christopher Moore
39. You Suck - Christopher Moore
40. Bite Me - Christopher Moore
41. Digital Fortress - Dan Brown
42. Soul Identity - Dennis Batchelder
43. Soul Intent - Dennis Batchelder
44. Always the Baker, Never the Bride - Sandra D Brickers
45. Three Weeks to Say Goodbye - CJ Box
46. The Midwifes Confession - Diane Chamberlain
47. Something my Dan Brown that I don't remember the name of.. :lol:

I read so much! :rofl: I never realised before I got my kindle. I've had it just under three weeks and I've read 9 books in that time! :shock:

ditto^^ i read too much also, don't have a kindle tho :( hopefully for my birthday ?!
but i have read 5 books in the last week :/ ! yeah admittedly they were not war and peace etc haha but still FIVE ! i was quite shocked, i am addicted to buying books tho ! i must buy about 15 new books a month ! X

That's quite a list!

Is the kindle good? DH keeps offering to buy me one and I've been rejecting the idea because I like 'proper' books. I can't imagine reading a whole book from a screen but so many people are getting them now that it must be easier than I imagine.

That's quite a list!

Is the kindle good? DH keeps offering to buy me one and I've been rejecting the idea because I like 'proper' books. I can't imagine reading a whole book from a screen but so many people are getting them now that it must be easier than I imagine.

There's a few more to add to that list :rofl:

I love my Kindle :) I've not read a real book since I had it and I'm a huge reader. it's just like a real book. Easier in fact, no pages that keep flipping shut :lol: and the battery life is brilliant

I am going to start from about 4-5 books ago because I can't remember which books I've read this year, as I've read so many.. :lol:

I am going to set my target for 50 to be read by the end of this year. Hopefully I'll read more :)
I really wish there was a way to see which books you'd had from the library in the past. I think I've already ready 50 this year :lol:

I'm going to add all the books I read onto this post and then write a mini review in a separate post. I got a Kindle for my birthday this Sunday just gone so have billions of books in my hands. I love it!

So far I have read

Was this any good hun? x

So far I have read

1. Core Evil - Nigel McCrery
2. Awakening - S.J Bolton
3. Sacrifice - S.J Bolton
4. The Whisperers - John Connolly
5. Dying Words - Shaun Hutson
6. The Host - Stephenie Meyer
7. Step on a Crack - James Patterson (unfinished)
8. Dead Reckoning - Charlaine Harris
9. The Sleeping Doll - Jeffrey Deaver
11. Shopaholic Takes Manhattan - Sophie Kinsella
12. Shopaholic Ties the Knot - Sophie Kinsella
13. Shopaholic and Sister - Sophie Kinsella
14. One for the money - Janet Evanovich
15. Two For the Dough - Janet Evanovich
16. Three to get Deadly - Janet Evanovich
17. Four to Score - Janet Evanovich
18. High Five - janet Evanovich
19. Hot Six - Janet Evanovich
20. Seven up -Janet Evanovich
21. Hard Eight -Janet Evanovich (currently reading)

I loved the host iv read it 3 times now they are making a film of it :)
I suggest you add wicked, son of a witch to your list and I realy reccomend game of thrones and its sequals as well.

I was coming to ask you for a recommendation Smokey.. I just finished Soul Intent (I agree, not as good as the first one!) and don't know what ti read next!

I really need to update that list :lol:

So far I have read

Was this any good hun? x

Yes I really enjoyed it! I don't really like Jodi Picoult either x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member