Tell me about your 10 month olds!

Kimmer

Mummy to a beautiful baby
Reaction score
Yet again, mothers been on at me because she saw something on Yahoo about 'what a baby should be having' and noticed it's slightly different to my baby!

So, she says a baby NEEDS cereal for breakfast, Skye has a piece of fruit.
She also says Skye should be going to bed at 7pm, she goes down at about 8-8:30pm.
There's a few others too but I've forgotten :dohh:

So, what do your 10 months old eat? and what time do they go to bed? :flower:

Millie is 10 1/2 months.......

Breakfast is whenever she wakes up she's lazy she woke at 9.30 yesterday & had breakfast at 10.15 but she has porridge or a baby weetabox for breakfast either is mixed with some milk of a 6oz bottle she drinks the rest...

Lunch between 12 & 2 is half a stage 3 jar & 5oz bottle of milk....

Dinner is about 5.30-6.00 she has another half a stage 3 jar & a youghrt or fruit pot....

Then she has a final milk bottle around 8.30-9.00 which she then goes straight to sleep after.....

Evie has all kinds for breakfast- toast, a banana, yoghurt, cereal, pancakes.... whatever we give her.
She goes to bed at 8 now. It was 7 but we haven't changed it with the clocks gong forward.
You do what works for you and your LO :flower:

Harrison is 11 months now but doing the same he was at 10 months! He has a variation of things for brekkie - weetabix or some porridge, fruit or some butter on toast, poached eggs/scrambled eggs... sometimes he just has his morning bottle and doesn't fancy breakfast! He goes to bed between 7 and 8pm and wakes between 6 and 7.30am. All babies are different - whenever someone starts a sentence with ''your baby should be doing...'' I shut off!
xx

Isabella has not changed since ten months.

She eats most of what we eat. Today:
Breastfeed
Bf - banana, rice crispies and whole milk, water
Breastfeed
Lunch- Tomato and veg sauce (made) with pasta, a cracker, a fig, water
Snack- Apple juice diluted, cheese
Dinner- beef casserole then yoghurt, water
Breastfeed

She is in bed asleep by 730 and sleeps a minimum 11 hrs.

Parent your way. It is your business only.:)

Isabella has not changed since ten months.

She eats most of what we eat. Today:
Breastfeed
Bf - banana, rice crispies and whole milk, water
Breastfeed
Lunch- Tomato and veg sauce (made) with pasta, a cracker, a fig, water
Snack- Apple juice diluted, cheese
Dinner- beef casserole then yoghurt, water
Breastfeed

She is in bed asleep by 730 and sleeps a minimum 11 hrs.

Parent your way. It is your business only.:)

My LO has toast/fruit/yoghurt for breakfast & doesnt go to bed until about 8-8:30pm x

Daisy has anything really. Fruit, weetabix, porridge, crumpets, pancakes, hot x bun.. Really whatever I see when I open the cupboard :lol: and 8oz milk.
She gets a bath at half 7, she's asleep for 8.15.

Babies in Asia eat rice and fish for breakfast... babies in the middle east don't go to bed until 10-11pm... they are doing just fine!!!

Mine usually eats fruit, throws cereal at the dog, sometimes pasta, sometimes eggs!

ella is 10 days off 10mths and she has been doing the same thing for weeks and weeks now.
up at 7am - 8oz milk
breakfast - 9.30am, either porridge, weetabix, porridge mixed with fruit puree or a boiled egg and soldiers on a sunday
10.30am - milk, used to be 8oz but recently between 2-5oz then nap for 2hrs
1pm - lunch
4pm - snack (couple of those organix crisps or a breadstick or two)
6pm - dinner
7pm - 8oz and bed

Carter usually has baby cereal (made with formula and fruit puree added) for breakfast. But he may have just fruit or toast.
For lunch today he had mushed up shepards pie and a jar of banana.
For dinner he will be having fish and whatever else we have with it.
He goes to bed between 8:45 and 9.

edit: he also had a bedtime bottle, a morning bottle and 2 during the day (total about 24oz).

Breakfast - he'll have 6oz milk then around 30 mins/1 hr later depending if we need to be somewhere, cereal or toast or crumpets and a banana

he has dinner at 12 and tea at 4 sometimes with a snack in between and an 8oz bottle at night time however he sometimes wont drink the full.
He goes in the bath any time from 6.30 - 7 and is in bed after his bath and bottle so usually arouns 7.30-7.45

thats what we do and works for us babies dont have a set bedtime for them all just whatever suits you and your baby.

oh man I've never had a routine, sleeps bad but has been teething for most of his life. Plus the snotty/cough bug he's had the past 8 weeks. Sounds bad, but I'm all baby led pretty much. All babies are different. It's so hard to compare feeding/eating shizzles. I just put it down to; sometimes we as adults dont feel like eating or having dinner, maybe they dont either. Sorry if this is shizzle talk :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->