Tell me about yourself!

I would love to leave the US too! I want to see Israel as well one of my friends have been there and her stories are amazing

Israel seems to be amazing! Our holy land. US will surely be the laziest country ever. I never thought id want to travel the world, but I truly do. Itd be nice to have a child,, to take to different countries, then let him/her pick out our future home :) lol.

That would be really nice. I'm so through with the US. I want to explore maybe residing in another country but I'll admit it's a little scary

If you go to the testing forum I have post titled Bfp?

Its what I believe is my BFP :) Not positive but I hope it is!

Hey, I'm sorry its taken me a while to reply, I've had a mega busy couple of days!!:sleep:

I honestly have no idea where I am in my cycle. I finished a period a few days ago, but I failed to write down when. I'm going to just go with the flow of things with the first few cycles I think, I don't want to take the fun away from it just yet!

Oh ladies you really should come to Aussie for a visit! Its the most beautiful place and the people are laid back. I was In Perth when I moved here and oh my is that place gorgeous!! Its so picturesque. Its hot, the shopping is good, the beaches are better and they know how to party! Hubby joined the army and then we got posted to north Queensland, which is also very lovely but very different.

I'd love to travel the world. Id love to go to Egypt (my family originate from there) Africa (all over), America and Jamaica. Id love to do a cruise of all the islands of the Caribbean. I guess I should get saving now haha

It was hubbies birthday yesterday so I broke the diet and had BBQ and alcohol and I'm paying for it this morning!

Anyways looking forward to hearing back from you all :flower:

It must have been a chemical, yesterday night I started cramping for a while which lead to discharge then gray?? Then brown.. then blood. It's been REALLY painful :(

I was bummed but I kinda expected it. I've been through so much I'm not letting it knock me down!

Im sorry :hugs: hopefully itll happen for you soon. if I go by cd 12 im 10dpo and if I go by cd 15 im 7dpo, unsure! But this morning after I got up, I had painful cramps , then a pain in my lower left area of my stomach, also leg cramps, feeling lightly sick, very gassy at night and in morning. Soft BM (TMI)

Not to much going on my way. Cant report any symptoms today and im 8-11 dpo. Believe im out.

im cd 6 today finally got a call back from my gyno she said my bloods showed that I have elevated testosterone levels which may indicate I have pcos. its been two years off of any bc and she finally listening to my concerns. she wants me to come in on the 18th to do fertility testing and discuss medication to get me a bfp

im cd 6 today finally got a call back from my gyno she said my bloods showed that I have elevated testosterone levels which may indicate I have pcos. its been two years off of any bc and she finally listening to my concerns. she wants me to come in on the 18th to do fertility testing and discuss medication to get me a bfp

I'm really sorry to hear that! Hopefully you can get the ball rolling soon :hugs:

Nothing much going on my way, I think im about to O but it doesn't matter as DH is away :sad1: Ah well, there's always next month xox

Af is due this weekend. Having a hard time not using my one test, trying to wait till next week.

Hope things work soon Genesis. And sorry your DH is away Celestek, what does "DH" mean? Ive always seen people using it.

Thanks you guys. I'm a little nervous and kinda don't even want to know but if it's fixable then I'm all for it

Yeah I rather get it looked at now instead of later. Im sure itll be fine.

Thanks Jessie. On another note I'm dealing with everybody telling me I'm basically wrong for ttc cause I'm in college and working. I know they are concerned because life is really taking off for me right now but I'm so sick of hearing it. Are any of you experiencing this or something similar? I know I'm 21 but I'm way pass ready and even though I got a lot going for me I hate how ppl act like a baby is going to ruin my life

Yeah dh is like dear husband or darly. He isn't my hubby yet but I use it because its alot faster & gets to the point lol

I'm going to look more into getting my endo issues looked into. I can't take the pain anymore, and I'm sure its what is effecting my ability to conceive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->