Tell me ladies

Feeling tired again today. Ive eaten pretty well at work today but feel bloated now and totally not hungry, cba to cook for DH looks like a freezer tea for him lol x

I am just so tired :cry: I work full time so can't do naps. This is no. 4 so you'd think I would be used to this phase by now but I'm not!!!!

Feeling tired again today. Ive eaten pretty well at work today but feel bloated now and totally not hungry, cba to cook for DH looks like a freezer tea for him lol x

Well at least he is still fed lol. I'm so bushed. I had a bit of a lay in today. Didn't help much tho. My sickness has been unreal! Time for bed so I think x

I am just so tired :cry: I work full time so can't do naps. This is no. 4 so you'd think I would be used to this phase by now but I'm not!!!!

Number 4 for me too. I think the tiredness gets worse every time, this was much easier before I turned 30 lol 😂

Ooh ooh, what about a pretend bulletproof coffee? You mix half a teaspoon of coconut oil, half a teaspoon of butter, and a teaspoon of coffee with hot water. You could use it with decaf coffee instead? My OH calls it rocket fuel and has it before any strenuous exercise xx

Thanks Hun! Can't say I have ever drank coconut oil. Can't see the harm x

Exercise maybe? It works when not pregnant but not sure about during. I just sleep when I can, hard to do with a 4 year old who doesn't like to sleep but as soon as he goes to bed so do I. Hope you feel better soon :)

I'm completely rushed off my feet, I have a huge 4 bedroom house. 3 bathrooms. 3 daughters. 1 that's 13 1 that's 4 & 7 months. Bushed ain't even close. I'm taking all my vitamins. I'm sleeping for about 8hrs a night. Maybe a nap when little one sleeps & others are at school. I also work in the evenings atm. So get enough exercise. Need something edible to get me through. Coz I can't have caffeine and I would normally have a energy drink. Just so wiped out 😢😂

Ooooh how i miss the energy drinks!!! Im like you i have a big 4 bedroom house and three boys 9, 5, and 3
Im just dragging myself around.. Have to make them food at the same time i cant step into the kitchen without gagging😖
I cant wait till this trimester is over and feel human again

This is #4 for me too you'd think our bodies are used to this now and know how to handle hcg

I'm having a better day today. Which is good but does nothing for my worrying lol. I do miss a nice cold red bull! 😂

Are you being sick gemstone or just nauseous? Is your scan tom?x

Are you being sick gemstone or just nauseous? Is your scan tom?x

My scan is tomorrow nervous much! Today I have been feeling quite normal. So it's freaking me out a little. Trying not to worry to much. But it's getting the best of me 😬😬. Not been sick but had the worse tiredness and nausea. But today the lack of that is worrying me. Hope you're all good blu x

Ooooh good luck tomorrow, look forward to your update. Im good thanks, having nausea on and off and my boobs are really sore. Also feeling pretty tired x

Ooooh good luck tomorrow, look forward to your update. Im good thanks, having nausea on and off and my boobs are really sore. Also feeling pretty tired x

All positive signs 😃. That's what makes me worry😕 never had sore bbs this time round. Not once! Oh well what will be will be I guess x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->