Tell me this isn't possible...

AlwaysDreamin

Reaction score
I am not TTC.
My OH and I had unprotected sex a couple of days after my last period.

I am now 4 days late on what is usually a very regular 30 day cycle.

I have had cramps for about 2 weeks and tender breasts that seem to come and go.

Surely there's no way I can get pregnant a couple of days after my period ended??

I'm having AF like cramps still but that doesn't tell me much because I had those just before I found out I was pregnant with my twins...

Am I being ridiculous for panicking a bit?

Only way to know for sure is to test!! My friend fell 2 days after her period so it can but happen. Hope you get the outcome you want.x

It is possible, I wasn't trying but I am in 2ww because i had my pill and missed 3-4 pills after my period to keep my start date a sunday, we had what we thought was protected sex on the saturday and sunday and sunday i took my pill again, so we actually had unprotected the day after my period, if it's a possibility for me i think it could be for you too, people ovulate at different time.

Thanks for your replies ladies.

Another thing that's playing on my mind is the crazy vivid dreams I was having all last week.
The first one was that my twins were actually baby rabbits and I want to get pregnant again so I could have a 'real' baby. The 2nd night my twins were baby mice. The 3rd night I dreamt that my OH was cheating on me. The night after I dreamt of a giant.
Then the 5th night I had a dream I was holding a pregnancy test that quickly turned bright positive right before my eyes... Then I went to buy crisps. Lol.

These probably have no relevance to anything but I never usually remember my dreams and these were so vivid.
The only time I've had a baby related dream was just before I got my BFP...
Are you going to test Kiki1993?

Yeah, I have to wait though, wouldn't get positive for another week or 2 :(
Aw I have been symptom spotting like crazy, I would be happy either way, I'm happy to wait longer (i need to finish my course and would be due the day i finish if i am :blush:) but at the same time I know it would work out and be happy :cloud9: I have been spotting things, not sure if they are related yet, dreamed i got chased by a tiger when shopping at Asda, dreamed my dad was alive and taking to me and telling me it was okay :cry: I have been having headaches, feeling dizzy, extremely tired... don't know if they are symptoms or if i'm just sick :blush:

Ovulation on CD2 is unlikely but it's not impossible. FX for you!

Well technically it would be around cycle day 8 as I had sex after my period ended, not during.
I can't see it myself either, I'm just getting worried now that AF hasn't shown yet.

Having 3 kids under the age of two would NOT be ideal. Lol

Well technically it would be around cycle day 8 as I had sex after my period ended, not during.
I can't see it myself either, I'm just getting worried now that AF hasn't shown yet.

Having 3 kids under the age of two would NOT be ideal. Lol

Ohhh I'm sorry, I misread your OP. I thought you meant you had sex two days after your period started. Clearly I need :coffee: Yeah, ovulation at CD8 is definitely possible (though, again, not typical). Sorry :/

That's ok, after reading my original post I don't think I was very clear on when we actually did the deed lol.

Getting quite scared thinking about it now.
If I am then of course we'd find a way to manage but my twins are only 11 months. Not sure how I'd cope!
Feel stupid for getting myself into this situation, damn me for having those few glasses of wine that night!! Lol

Wine makes babies jump into my uterus too :p

Remember a late AF does not always mean a possible pregnancy. I have learned not that long ago that the reasons behind a late AF are most likely due to late ovulation. Yes you can actually ovulate late due to stress etc. And if you arent tracking ovulation each month, you wont be aware when it happens until AF is late. However it is still possible to be preggers, but you never know. Even with sypmtoms our brains can fool us. A couple of the months i had wuite a few great symptoms and turned out it was just my brain playing tricks. So just wait a bit longer and test to see for sure. Usually best to track ovulation if you choose to have a couple days of unprotected sex if you arent really really wanting a new little one :) I know its not as fun with condoms lol.

Regaurdless of the answer we know you will be happy either way...but there is that chance as sperm can last up to five days. Its a good rule of thumb to remember if you do have that extra wine lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->