temp charting question

gennifaire

Reaction score
first...i posted this at ttc#1 accidentally didnt realize til now when I meant to post it here in the general....

Alright. In my signature is my chart thus far. FF predicted id be O today but im not. My strips have a faint line, there getting darker but not close to it at all yet. i figured in a few more days i should get a surge.

Now, going by my temps I dramatically dropped this morning - my thing says "maybe fertile" so...while I know I cant be due to my CM - which is starting to get in the right direction -but anyway, my question is this -

It went to the yellow "maybe" fertile after I put my temp in. When you get a dramatic drop like that, is it normal to get an LH surge not to soon after? This is my first month charting from cd1 all the way through.

*Im also wondering if my temp was read wrong or done wrong. If I should ignore it. DH did try to do BD early this morning much to my half asleep dismay. LOL. Maybe it trigger wrong...wont know until tomorrow

So its absolutely normal then? it was low then dipped back up high this morning

It doesn't happen for all women, but because it's still normal. You could consider it a heads up that O is coming!

Gah. all my LH sticks say almost no LH surge at al at cd13. could i just not ovulate this month? is that normal? bah.

I've had some months where the line starts to get a bit darker but never truly positive...but I think based on temp shifts that I did ovulate those months even with no pos OPK. Do you normally get fertile CM? That can be a good indicator if OPKs are not reliable for you. Hope you O soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->