Temp help / implantation?

zinnia86

Reaction score
Ok so I think I had implantation bleeding this am a little after midnight.

I woke up to a cold house around 5:45am to use the bathroom and then woke again around 7am. I usually temp at 7:30 but figured I was up and might be messing it up, so I temped around 7:10 and it was 97.57. Went back to sleep and woke up hotter feeling at 8am (heat in house had also clicked on) and temp was then 97.91.

Earlier this week on Tuesday I took a high temp at 7:10 but all my others are 7:30.

What should I go with? Or should I just discard?

I was thinking my other low temp was maybe implantation.

I wouldn't discard, but put a note explaining all the activity you did before just in case it is a false temp...the last couple mornings I got up to pee at 430am before going back to sleep and temping at 6am...so I just noted that on FF.

Do you temp before you get out of bed? Or after?

Usually I get up to use the bathroom early in the morning, but usually more than an hour before I temp. I always try to then temp at 7:30 after being in bed at least a couple hours, without getting up.

The temps just seem very different within an hour of time.

Yup - that's usually my pattern too. Up at 4-430am to pee, may or may not go back to sleep and then temp at 6am when the alarm clock goes off.

I know it's not ideal because everyone says you must temp after a solid 3 hours of sleep with no movement between to get an accurate result. But I don't think it affects my temp too much...I think consistency is key when temping.

The higher temp could have just been because of the heat turning on.

I guess the reason I am thrown off is because I thought I had implantation and implantation bleeding, so I expected my temp to be higher this am. Being lower kind of scared me a little, but I guess right now it doesnt make a huge difference either way.

For what it's worth, I think if you have implantation bleeding and your temp drops that normal (called an implantation dip). It should go back up tomorrow.

What kind of bleed was it? light? just a spot?

I was thinking the dip was day 6, and then I heard sometimes the IB follows that, so I thought my temp would be higher today.

It was barely noticeable on tp, but I used a qtip and that was covered in dark red almost brown blood.

Really hoping this is it.. overall, my temp pattern is different from my other months.

Crossing my fingers for you!! My temp patterns are also different this time around! Higher than normal, and a Fallback Rise on 2DPO (which I've never had but I guess are fairly common).

When are you going to start testing?

Always use your first temp, you could make a note of the other temp. But the first one is the most reliable, as long as it's after a solid 3 hour sleep.

Turns out it was just AF early, short LP.. Ive been taking FertilAid without realizing how many people complained about it messing up their regular cycles, so stopping that and hoping it will work itself out.

Thank you both :( I'm really bummed by this whole ttc at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->