Temp question- Have I O'd?

missangie

Mama of TWO!
Reaction score
For those of you who are pros at charting your temps, can you take a look at my chart and tell me if you think I have O'd like FF is suggesting?

I havent seen a pos OPK yet but have only been able to test once a day for most of the days. I have been having fairly dark OPKs (but not quite positive) for the past 3 or 4 days.

The high temp shown on FF is the morning after a night of drinking a little too much :blush: oops! But even if I discard that temp it still suggests that I O'd but I really dont think I have yet. What do you think? :shrug:

This is my second cycle charting. For those who have been doing this multiple cycles, do you normally have similarity in your charts with pre-O temps and post-O temps?

Here is a pick of my OPKS for the past few days (bottom two are today CD 18, one being a different brand, I was curious if the ones I were using were faulty since these all seem to look the same!)

So it starts with CD14, CD15, CD16afternoon, CD16evening,CD17, CD18afternoon, CD18afternoonagain. FYI I have been doing OPKS every day this cycle and they started off with barely a hint of a line and barely getting darker from there, I just didnt start saving them until CD 14.

https://img825.imageshack.us/i/146c.jpg/

https://img825.imageshack.us/i/146c.jpg/

EDIT: After posting I decided to POAS again and got this https://img15.imageshack.us/i/175md.jpg/ https://img15.imageshack.us/i/175md.jpg/

This one is finally darker then the others! Do you think it is positive yet or still a day or two away? I have the digital smileys, I should have used one. Might use one next time I have to pee. I feel like a POAS freak today:blush:

I would love someones opinion. ANYONE! ;-)

So from my last post, the one I edited and added a pic, that one is the darkest OPK I have had. I did a digi later last night and didnt get a smiley though and today I just did an OPK that is slightly lighter and the same as the picture with multiple OPKs. Hmmm... maybe I missed the surge? Or maybe I did actually O like FF says? I really dont think so though. Or maybe Im still just waiting to O.

ahhhhh guess Ill just keep BDing every other day and hope for the best

hmmmm it looks like you did-- did you do anything different the night before Jan 16th? like maybe have a a few drinks or something? I know that can effect your temps? if you take out that temp does FF keep your O date?

comparing to your cycle before I would say yes... some people just do not get REAL dark OPK's

hmmmm it looks like you did-- did you do anything different the night before Jan 16th? like maybe have a a few drinks or something? I know that can effect your temps? if you take out that temp does FF keep your O date?

comparing to your cycle before I would say yes... some people just do not get REAL dark OPK's

Thanks for taking a look! Yes, the night before the 16th I had 3 drinks (I dont drink often so I wasnt feeling too fantastic the morning of the 16th and my temp rose because of that I believe) however, if I change it to be more like the others (97.2 instead of 98.2), FF still says I O'd but on CD15 instead of CD11. If I just click "discard" it says CD11 was O.

hmm that is a tricky one -sometimes FF just confuses the hell outta me :rofl:

I looked at your :sex: timing and I would either way CD11 or CD15 you have yourself COMPLETELY covered :thumbup:

wishing ya luck sweetie :)

Im still playing around with FF and now that a few days have past and I have a few more temps recorded, if I discard that morning after drinking then it moves my O day to be CD17. So now FF says either CD11 or CD17.

CD17 makes sense since I had EWCM the day before and that was around the time i had the dark OPKs

hmmm its just a waiting game I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->